Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumor summary September 30
  • Cal Twomey confirms we are interested in James Peatling (link)
  • FiveAA claims we are after Scott Borlace, current Head of Development at Brisbane (link)
  • Claims of Rory Sloane heading to Melbourne Demons as a development coach, but maybe not before asking for a job at the Crows first?
  • Inside Trading suggests we are interested in Gold Coast's pick 12 (link)
  • Inside Trading also suggests Clayton Oliver is possibly back on the trade table, but doesn't link him to any specific clubs

Last edited:
Powa getting absolutely reamed if they even contemplate that madness. 2 time AA with 2 years on his contract.
They have a weak position. The AFL world know the draft rules and know ports predicament plus this is a strong draft year.

Ultimately port can decide to keep Houston and maybe they should have thought about it before racing to beat the crows to Luko with no trade capital

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app

i was for this last year. not anymore. not worth it.
Said last post-season that if Dees are happy for him to go we don’t want to touch him. Biggest risk in the clubs trading history. I wouldn’t touch him after that season and his 1m x 6 left

And there you go…Cats wanting him. Plus B Smith

Such a joke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with peatling its down to us ,pies ,melb ? Saints and eagles are out

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pies might be out if they land Perryman, and I heard today Saints might also be out, and will he get the midfield minutes at WB?

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s between GWS and us

He’s a local pennant hills boy but he’s also tight with Nick Murray and Cumming

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pies might be out if they land Perryman, and I heard today Saints might also be out, and will he get the midfield minutes at WB?

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s between GWS and us

He’s a local pennant hills boy but he’s also tight with Nick Murray and Cumming

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
And gws will come down to getting games where as if he comes to us he will play for sure

Are they tho with limited game time ?

Well they have offered him a 3 year contract and he is a Sydney boy thru their Academy. Well settled in Sydney with a very successful club etc

All I am saying is we can’t discount the fact he may stay and is using multiple other clubs interests to materially boost his next contract. Wouldn’t we all be doing the same thing if we were him?

and pick 2 goes to gc lmao god i hope so

I think they'll try a future pick to GC for Luko.
They badly want in on this 1st round talent. "We're missing out" 😭😭

Should have thought about that and planned, not inviting clubs to sit on Santa Kenny's lap and hand out draft picks like candy every year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back