Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Midfielder that got minutes second half of season for a good club

Many other clubs in the mix though

Edit * saw posts above can confirm
Is 2 months ago, far enough out to make the call ;)

1727338675719.png

We didn’t give up on Stengel

We wanted to add behavioural clauses in his new contract which he rejected

Geelong offered a deal with not behavioural clauses so he departed

If there was no rival offer, he would have stayed

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sorry, but none of that is true at all..

Stengle was desperate to stay at the AFC, but the Crows pretty much hung him out to dry and cut ties with him and told him to look elsewhere.

I don't want to say too much more, but trust me this info has come straight from the horse's mouth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes and know. There are footy media who deal in rumours but ive stated before when you get to prime time news network the facts tend to be more supported. Its highly unlikely they ran with a story on the back of rumour without checking with someone inside the family. Even if its weve heard this, do you deny it?

I would say its more likely this is real than the rumour on bigfooty claiming the family say its fake.

Just Josh Money trolling our supporter base. How he could be so wrong on Cumming and Draper within 24 hrs of each other? Just after Port secured Luko
Just taking the wizz

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Exactly.

We kicked Stengle out, he goes to become AA and win a flag with Geelong. It’s not like he’s cleaned up his act, but he did help his team win a premiership.

I think back to Hawks and Hodge I think. Caught drink driving before an EF, isn’t suspended because finals are more important.

We may have the moral high ground but I know which club id rather support.

Finals aren’t won by choir boys. They’re won by players that play on the line (on and off the field).

I’m a critic of the some of the actions of the AFC but the dealings with Tyson I am not. He had many more chances than were public as I’ve stated many times before - he wasn’t taking his career seriously and was a repeat offender.

He should thank the AFC for where he is now because without their actions he would be playing div 2 or home on the EP.

We targeted Cumming as a FA -

We targeted ANB as a trade

We targeted Luko as a trade - miss

When we missed Luko the club said they will now turn there attention elsewhere.

List Mgt had planned to have enough list spots to bring these three players in by trade or FA.

This leads me to think we are still targeting another trade.

Thoughts ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
im not convinced luko gets to port. not saying we getting him just not convinced it happens. which would be funny

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back