Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you actually believe it's a 7 $million Contract ......not a chance in hell

I think there is every chance. Port HAD to win Luko signature. An absolute priority. If Adelaide got him then outside Will Hayward the Crows had every significant Adelaide Enron forwar dralent in the league - and A graders in any area are hard to get (as we have seen with our failed midfield offers).
He was just a non negotiable so yes could easily be a mill

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We'll ontrade that for 2 late 1st.
Sorry, I'm not sure I understand. Don't you already have access to a quality second player way above your picks available? Why would you be throwing draft capital away unnecessarily? See the following about Sam Marshall on Cal Twomey's latest phantom draft by scrolling down to 23.

"Marshall has gone somewhat under the radar but the Lions are getting a second good one through their doors alongside Levi Ashcroft. The Academy product was excellent in Sunday's Coates Talent League clash for the Dragons, having 27 disposals and booting a terrific goal after dodging some opponents. Finding the ball comes easy for the 185cm midfielder, who averaged 27 disposals (nearly 10 contested) for the Allies at the carnival."

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand. Don't you already have access to a quality second player way above your picks available? Why would you be throwing draft capital away unnecessarily? See the following about Sam Marshall on Cal Twomey's latest phantom draft by scrolling down to 23.

"Marshall has gone somewhat under the radar but the Lions are getting a second good one through their doors alongside Levi Ashcroft. The Academy product was excellent in Sunday's Coates Talent League clash for the Dragons, having 27 disposals and booting a terrific goal after dodging some opponents. Finding the ball comes easy for the 185cm midfielder, who averaged 27 disposals (nearly 10 contested) for the Allies at the carnival."
Yeah we're going to need a lot of points for Levi and Marshall we can't get both with pick 18 or whatever the last pick of the 1st round turns out to be and I'm pretty sure we don't have a 1st round pick this year from the dunkley trade and I have no idea what the points will turn out to be but I'm assuming it'll be a lot.

I think there is every chance. Port HAD to win Luko signature. An absolute priority. If Adelaide got him then outside Will Hayward the Crows had every significant Adelaide Enron forwar dralent in the league - and A graders in any area are hard to get (as we have seen with our failed midfield offers).
He was just a non negotiable so yes could easily be a mill

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
hayward was awful in finals glad we missed

Yeah we're going to need a lot of points for Levi and Marshall we can't get both with pick 18 or whatever the last pick of the 1st round turns out to be and I'm pretty sure we don't have a 1st round pick this year from the dunkley trade and I have no idea what the points will turn out to be but I'm assuming it'll be a lot.

Probably have to trade Rayner to make it work, probably need to look towards GC

We need to seriously have a look and try to pry Zac Bailey out of Brisbane! With Levi Ashcroft coming in next year and with their stacked midfield I reckon he’d be looking at more midfield time and we are certainly one side that can offer it to him. A goal kicker midfielder that is playing out of position at the Lions, looks very gettable.

I’d be jumping on the phone to him (if they haven’t already) in the next couple of days and offer him whatever he wants.
Agree that lions players should be a target

Adding Levi Ashcroft Sam Marshall and Dan Annable in next 15 months - elite midfielders all of them

Selection and cap squeeze coming up

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back