Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 161 82.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man Berry is hot or cold - plays like a possessed demon one week then like my 12 year old niece the next, probably a good move if he wants to go home not a crucial cog to our malfunctioning machine.

I love the romance of Keane - Irish boy done good blah blah blah but if he’s keen to go move him on.

We obviously need to draft a young ruckman at the tail end to actually develop him.

Man Berry is hot or cold - plays like a possessed demon one week then like my 12 year old niece the next, probably a good move if he wants to go home not a crucial cog to our malfunctioning machine.

I love the romance of Keane - Irish boy done good blah blah blah but if he’s keen to go move him on.

We obviously need to draft a young ruckman at the tail end to actually develop him.
Agree with all this

Tom Morris this morning re: Oliver
“He’s got six years left. Which club has the space and who could fit this bill? I really think the Adelaide conversation is outdated. I don’t think the Crows are in this at all. They can’t afford him and they don’t necessarily want him for that price.
Can’t afford him? Wtf are we doing

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back