Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 160 82.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we can all see just how much difference a good coach can make to a side..hawks tonight and geelong last night. With our list, what might a guy like Scott or Mitchell do...i suspect a lot better than the dross we are getting dished up to us now.
Unfortunately we are wedded to our Neil Craig era philosophies, and will only ever employ anyone with a similar view of the game.

I half expect us to bring him back as a director of coaching.

Meek with 23 disposals 46 hit outs and a goal and we have bloody O'Brien who can't do anything but tap to the opposition
Meek and Xerri as my rucks in supercoach this year were glorious to watch. Both awesome talents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was there a chance Mitchell was going to be poached as Coach and that's why Hawthorn pushed out Clarkson
Jeff Kennett was constantly trying to push Clarko out. I'm sure there being interest in Mitchell certainly helped but Jeff had history in that and returned after a year or two out and didn't take long to kick that off again.

Sorry but you knew I was going to do this.

HzgJQvoZ.jpg
Seriously the weirdest body shape playing AFL. The longest body and shortest legs combo ever.

I think Matthew Nicks is a major detracting influence in recruitment for our club just now. Rowe and G Cornes have zero profile here in Vic.
I think Matthew Nicks is widely seen as a very good person and a reasonable coach.

You hear zero chatter about him being a negative in recruitment in the media. Zero.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back