Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 163 81.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys, let’s all take a chill pill rather than trying to work out how many runs on the board I have or don’t have. My source this time around is connected to the player manager world. I said, if I’m wrong, I’ll cop it. But I’m pretty confident we aren’t getting luko. Which makes sense given port are still playing.

why would that make a difference? his club is out.

i reckon thats the rationale of the rumour

Yep, pretty sure there is a rule that stops that too, brought it in after Mal Michael
Dusty is a surely a UFA by now. There shouldn't be any problems with him getting to GC, provided he's out of contract.

Free Agency didn't exist when Mal Michael pulled his stunt.

On SM-A5360 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nah the bond one is right. The borlase one is wrong

2 years for Borlase is mystifying. In reality, with Keane staying on, we should have just let him walk to anyone else that wanted him. The list spot he's taking up is too valuable, given we're still miles away from having a contending group. It's blind throws at the dartboard late in the draft or with rookies, but at least there's a chance. The east part is picking up depth for your depth, the hard bit is putting together the contending group. We can't limit that aspect.

Just like clockwork, everyone loses their minds when someone posts a rumour on the rumour thread. Love this board.

And I’m going to love it even more when we expose Luko for the downhill skier he is in the next showdown. Good times.
What if he's on our side in that showdown though.

Honestly he can fix everything about his game with a proper haircut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will admit that I haven't spoken to my source for a few weeks but he had a direct line and has been right on the money more than once before, called the Rankine move well before the media got hold of it. The Crows have put a lot of work into this move and Port are Johny come Latelys, but it was pretty much a given at the time he was to be a Crow next year. I get it things change, but he seemed pretty certain at the time.
Called Rankine move well before the media, so your source is FAITH?

Last edited:
Who said I did.

Very few people on an anonymous website have a reliable source, even if they say they do.

But without this - what is the point of a rumours thread?

I mean, this forum is just entertainment at the end of the day. Finding out who is in the know, and who isn't, is all part of the fun. I don't think just asserting there is no source without any basis, or asserting there is a source without any basis, is useful. Let the results speak for themselves.

If you could only choose one of these players, who would you choose?

Mason Redman - as a free agent (our big target last year)
Jack Lukosius - for a 2nd round draft pick or later

I honestly think clubs put out false information so as to ensure leaks don't hurt them in negotiation, or to lesser media opportunity to report what's actually happening.
The clubs don't even need to leak misinformation as the media happily guess away... it's a swamp of BS.

Dunkley to Port on a 5-year deal is my mail.

Luko has chosen Port. Let’s move on.

He wants to go there. If he doesn’t, I’ll change my bigfooty name to NFI or Crow Loser.
After a cursory glance at your history which consists of every player and their granny going to Port (case in point: the Dunkley post above), I’ll wait to hear it from the horse’s mouth.

You could well be right, but I doubt you know anyone who knows anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back