Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 163 81.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We didn't think we needed to rebuild the midfield.

We had Crouch, Laird, Keays and Sloane as the cornerstone of our engine room.

The fact our brains trust thought that was a stacked midfield should be reason enough to excuse them from list management decisions

Yep, that side that beat geelong in geelong, hawthorn twice, Sydney by over 100 points, the bulldogs, us in a showdown...
So same side with the easiest H&A draw who got smashed by nearly 15 goals by Geelong in a home Final, beat the Hawks by less than a goal in those home games, Sydney we will see whether they have really respond from their form slump, Bulldogs aren't that good as it turns out (we also smashed them at home lol) and us well.....

Last edited:
So same side with the easiest H&A draw who got smashed by nearly 15 goals by Geelong in a home Final, beat the Hawks by less than a goal in those home games, Sydney we will see whether they have really respond from their form slump, Bulldogs aren't that good as it turns out (we also smashed them at home lol) and us well.....
Oh i hope you are right and i do think Sydney will be a bridge too far based on my previous comments, but nevertheless, they just won a final whilst being undermanned against a red hot hawks side off the back of their midfield.

Oh, they also beat Freo in Fremantle when the dockers knew a win for themwould secure finals.....

Oh i hope you are right and i do think Sydney will be a bridge too far based on my previous comments, but nevertheless, they just won a final whilst being undermanned against a red hot hawks side off the back of their midfield.

Oh, they also beat Freo in Fremantle when the dockers knew a win for themwould secure finals.....

Hawks have been red hot, but they were not last night

Swans midfield is a class above hawthorn’s midfield, especially without Day.

Swans will have to many weapons across the ground for port to handle, not to mention Swans bottom 5-6 players are easily better than ports bottom 5-6 players

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hawks have been red hot, but they were not last night

Swans midfield is a class above hawthorn’s midfield, especially without Day.

Swans will have to many weapons across the ground for port to handle, not to mention Swans bottom 5-6 players are easily better than ports bottom 5-6 players

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
And a very hostile crowd.

Not sure about “off their midfield”.
JHF 19 posies, Butters 17 and Rozee 20. Hawthorns midfield is made up of no names but won the centre clearances 10 to 9 and Newcombe had 31 posies and 6 clearances. Personally think Ports midfield are down hill skiers to some extent.

Not sure about “off their midfield”.
JHF 19 posies, Butters 17 and Rozee 20. Hawthorns midfield is made up of no names but won the centre clearances 10 to 9 and Newcombe had 31 posies and 6 clearances. Personally think Ports midfield are down hill skiers to some extent.
There's also a Brownlow medallist you overlooked. He was very good last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He might want the booming economy, fantastic weather and tremendous quality of life, that seems to be what attracts those relocating from interstate.
Uh Huh Yes GIF

My nephew who is playing for South under 16's tomorrow said the talk around the club is Sid Draper will most likely be picked up by West Coast at pick 3...
Can confirm that West Coast were one of the six clubs that I mentioned a few weeks ago who have him as their first pick on their board, so this makes sense

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back