Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 164 82.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I do wonder if they've gone back to Rutten at all for our senior role? Would kill two birds with one stone in getting an experienced coach in.
I can tell you, the animosity towards Rutten at ESS was palpable .....hasn't the commanding personality

He's a very average assistant Coach

Nope, not even remotely.

None of them need to be on an AFL list... but neither does Preuss
I’ll take the unlikely chance Darren Burgess can turn Preuss into formidable competition to ROB over three players who emphatically shouldn’t be on our list. On reflection, Schoenberg a little harsh as he’s still young enough to somehow scrape a career together.

Another guy whos perfectly fine as an assistant, no good as a senior coach.

Which is what we'd bring him back as....
Amazing isn't it .....the board constantly blows up on nepotism for ex Crows players ....yet here we are advocating Rutten come back to the Crows as an assistant Coach

Why? .....give me a reason ....because all I can see is hypocrisy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing isn't it .....the board constantly blows up on nepotism for ex Crows players ....yet here we are advocating Rutten come back to the Crows as an assistant Coach

Why? .....give me a reason ....because all I can see is hypocrisy
As I've said previously, I don't want any more Neil Craig disciples.

Maybe an exception for Skipworth as he was only on the fringes during that time.

As I've said previously, I don't want any more Neil Craig disciples.

Maybe an exception for Skipworth as he was only on the fringes during that time.
Skipworth, is simply a good development Coach ....I'm not sure how you've come to believe he's more

Another Bolton type Coach ....except Bolton is way better, except as a senior Coach .....got promoted beyond his capacity

thats cool. the key relevant people on this board know that it has been infiltrated at times by imposters including a previous high profile media personality. i have said my thing and blocked them so nothing else from me but you dont need to be einstein to work things out and see the truth. over and out
Crowmo/Sanders was a genius at sussing people out. He had a sixth sense for it.

Crowmo/Sanders was a genius at sussing people out. He had a sixth sense for it.
Canadian Lol GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back