Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 164 82.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

such a pathetic loser mindset constantly comparing us to them when they've actually underperformed massively for the vast majority of what should have been their peak.

if they're so much better in every way go support them
Clearly literacy isn’t your strong point. The comparison was clearly relevant in the context of what was being discussed, which was the choices that Lukosius and Cumming are currently weighing up.

But you’d have to actually read the relevant posts to know that.

cumming to adelaide is done so this isnt a scenario

luko - who knows but im sure it will be whatever GC gets the best deal out of not what luko wants
If the reported rumour GCS are offering pick 26 is true then it's likely they are dealing with our F1 so we are asking for more which is inline with the ITK poster saying that the trade will only occur depending on us.

It must be a strategy of the AFC. It feels like every year, regardless of the obvious delist choices, we are one of the last to confirm our delisted players.

I would gag if the club was not announcing McHenry because it was in their thoughts to potentially pivot and keep him.
For what it's worth, we'd already made delistings by this time last year. And that was only 1-2 weeks post-SANFL Finals exit.

I can't understand why we aren't already announcing cuts to deadweight like McHenry, Gollant, Parnell, regardless of our trade target plans... We're 15th and haven't played finals for 7 years - should be turning the list over much more aggressively.

For what it's worth, we'd already made delistings by this time last year. And that was only 1-2 weeks post-SANFL Finals exit.

I can't understand why we aren't already announcing cuts to deadweight like McHenry, Gollant, Parnell, regardless of our trade target plans... We're 15th and haven't played finals for 7 years - should be turning the list over much more aggressively.
Even if we dont get our targets then going back to the draft is an option

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are everyone’s thought with rumours like Cumming are they also being said on other teams threads?

We seem to be very confident which I am to but then wonder if Port nuffies are also saying the same 😂😂

Have a look at how the Victorian media see other clubs paying and absolute premium for Richmond players to help their rebuild. Just look at that pick trade they spitball with Brisbane..like get stuffed VFL media. Complete fan fiction being peddled as journalism.

Have a look at how the Victorian media see other clubs paying and absolute premium for Richmond players to help their rebuild. Just look at that pick trade they spitball with Brisbane..like get stuffed VFL media. Complete fan fiction being peddled as journalism.

GC should fold if pick 6 is involved in the Rioli trade

Trade 5 – Brisbane
Pick 25~, 39, 41, 49, 52, 66 & 73 (equivalent of pick 4) OUT; Pick 15 and 2025 1st (via BRIS) IN

Wow… even for a PlayStation trade that is crazy.

No one actually believes this, right?

They've normally made the first round of announcements by now.

Mind you, they've also normally held the B&F by now too. I can understand them holding off on the delistings until after the B&F. Not sure why the B&F has been delayed so long, given that both the AFL & SANFL teams have been finished for several weeks.

It's probably being influenced by a lack of certainty over the inbound players. ANB is confirmed, but they're obviously still waiting for Luko & Cumming to make decisions. Once they know how many players are inbound, they can finalise the number of players they need to delist to make it happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back