Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 166 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Go back to all of my posts over the years and then come back to me. If you see a port fan, you’re a blatant weirdo
Then stop making stupid comments that have no information behind them and are just dillusions of negativity for the sake of not being disappointed or something.... if he goes to port who cares....

Then stop making stupid comments that have no information behind them and are just dillusions of negativity for the sake of not being disappointed or something.... if he goes to port who cares....
Aren’t you the one saying Cummings is done, there’s been nothing to suggest that is the case that I’ve seen.

To put the alias discussion to bed, I've checked with the team and there's no evidence that Trigger and Bevoman are the same person

The most likely explanation is a copy paste
So similar to you and Not Scorpus Alias?

Are you joking? THIS IS A RUMOURS THREAD. What is stupid about reporting what I’ve been told on a rumours thread? I even said if I’m wrong, I’d change my name to NFI. One of the few people to put their money where their mouth is. Lighten up.

Are you joking? THIS IS A RUMOURS THREAD. What is stupid about reporting what I’ve been told on a rumours thread? I even said if I’m wrong, I’d change my name to NFI. One of the few people to put their money where their mouth is. Lighten up.
you simply compied what bevoman said. its a cut and paste. that is not a rumour. again nobody cares.

Does Todd Goldstein re-signing today add to the Sam Draper rumours?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To sum up this thread to save people reading the garbage of 400 pages

All Adelaide supporters 'Waaaah we want a big fish'
Rumour thread 'These star players are linked'
Adelaide supporters 'waaah no, they are terrible'
Rumour thread 'I have sources'
Adelaide Supporters ' you are the worst person in the world and you're lying'
Rumour thread 'more players are linked'
Adelaide supporters 'Waaah they will go to Port'

And this is that thread in a nutshell.

Ratagolea and Zerk-Thatcher both disappointing tonight

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rat is only a good player when he can work the match ups in his favour with a smaller player. ZT was always a third rate replacement. All their missing pieces recruits are trash. Sweet the best of a mediocre bunch.

Jon Ralph believes the Crows are offering the most money for Lukosius and Cumming
Pretty sure he said port have said that…

Sounds textbook port media strategy to set a narrative where if they choose us it’s because we’re shit d so coukd pay more and that’s the only reason anyone coukd make that choice

If they choose port it’s culcha and taking pay cut to choose them over us

Basically with him saying his info is from port means nothing really

Haha I don’t even know who Bevo man is. I said Luko chose port days ago. If no one cares, why bother having a rumours thread? And if you don’t care, don’t comment ffs.
you can have rumours but you keep posting this again and again and again with zero info. its extremely annoying... and clearly by the response of others they fed up with the copy and paste of some bevo guy and passing it off as your own rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back