Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 166 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure he said port have said that…

Sounds textbook port media strategy to set a narrative where if they choose us it’s because we’re shit d so coukd pay more and that’s the only reason anyone coukd make that choice

If they choose port it’s culcha and taking pay cut to choose them over us

Basically with him saying his info is from port means nothing really

Nailed it.

Their entire 2025 Membership drive will be based on the reunion of Luko and Rozee….

Pretty sure he said port have said that…

Sounds textbook port media strategy to set a narrative where if they choose us it’s because we’re shit d so coukd pay more and that’s the only reason anyone coukd make that choice

If they choose port it’s culcha and taking pay cut to choose them over us

Basically with him saying his info is from port means nothing really
they don't usually disclose their source so that's really interesting if he said that... port will up their luko offer after tonight. they looked shocking forward. im convinced luko would do betted at adelaide though because he would get the 4th best defender not the best KPD

you can have rumours but you keep posting this again and again and again with zero info. its extremely annoying... and clearly by the response of others they fed up with the copy and paste of some bevo guy and passing it off as your own rumour
I’m not going to say this again. I don’t know who the **** bevo man is and I’ve never copied and pasted anything on here. Perhaps they copied me? And what is this zero info BS? I told you the info? Luko doesn’t want to come here. (From a player manager). That’s all I’ve said. Shall we stop this now?

I’m not going to say this again. I don’t know who the **** bevo man is and I’ve never copied and pasted anything on here. And what is this zero info BS? I told you the info? Luko doesn’t want to come here. (From a player manager). That’s all I’ve said. Shall we stop this now?
ABAB copied the Bevoman so you could see it
and why would luko not want to go to adelaide?

they don't usually disclose their source so that's really interesting if he said that... port will up their luko offer after tonight. they looked shocking forward. im convinced luko would do betted at adelaide though because he would get the 4th best defender not the best KPD
Bit like mitch mcgovern. Was a very dangerous player for us as tex , jenkins and betts too the best defenders as fog and thilthorpe and rachele will

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ve been doing the exact same thing all week claiming Cumming is a done deal as well??? Why are you taking it so personally that Luko might not be fond of us lol
think what you will. im saying im not worried because i believe cumming is adelaide

luko i have no idea and dont care at all. i just don't believe the port preference story

Nailed it.

Their entire 2025 Membership drive will be based on the reunion of Luko and Rozee….

Well its heavily reliant on trading out players to get the picks. Latest rumours have both Houston and Bergman staying. Wines is a rumour too.

If I was a betting man the Power will just add some FA this year and look to trading next year. Taberner is linked which would be a replacement for Dixon and Marshall.

You mentioned the copy and paste and have been getting stuck into him. ABAB I have on ignore and have no interest in engaging with
well there is others too. feel free to have me on silent too if you want. i only had sanders on silent because he was a psychopath. everyone else i am keen to hear what they say but when there is negative post after post it gets a bit much so I refute it because there is zero info behind it.

last year i got shit on and had a real rumour and info about the culture at melb and disgust at how they ostricized petty and nobody believed what I had witnessed. and that was completely first hand detailed account. we all know petty did want out and we all know now there are massive cultural issues at melb. so im well accustomed to being piled on....

well there is others too. feel free to have me on silent too if you want. i only had sanders on silent because he was a psychopath. everyone else i am keen to hear what they say but when there is negative post after post it gets a bit much so I refute it because there is zero info behind it.

last year i got shit on and had a real rumour and info about the culture at melb and disgust at how they ostricized petty and nobody believed what I had witnessed. and that was completely first hand detailed account. we all know petty did want out and we all know now there are massive cultural issues at melb. so im well accustomed to being piled on....
He re-signed though and now you’re doing what you didn’t like people doing to you.

He re-signed though and now you’re doing what you didn’t like people doing to you.
i didn't start the accusations but Trigger decided it was easier to pick on me than the others. sorry im not putting up with that... you too like an argument

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back