Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 166 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if it's worth enquiring about Peter Ladhams? The move to Sydney hasn't worked, McLean is holding down that ruck Forward role well now.

q as

"We need to be Port Adelaide" - why? Because anything you say on this board will make any difference? I don't think so. And don't call me an apricot slice eating old woman, or I'll call you a petulant, spoilt bed-wetter. But really - 'I want us to lose by 10 goals'? Give me a break. You are worse than Port Supporters.
Go find where I said I want us to lose

You are part of the problem though. Your posting screams status quo trust the process one day we will see paradise

You enable the club to be mediocre. Call me whatever you like slicer

What we have always been called, a plastic franchise because we certainly aren't acting like a football club in the last few years.

Its funny but a few weeks ago the club took afront to being called a boys club but since then have done everything they can to confirm the comment.

I really want to watch the team but I now understand what all those Richmond supporters meant when they said "ECO"
I don’t say much on here mate but this may be the post of the year.

I honestly think Roo is the one that would fear he would be challenged the most
He's leaving, what the hell does he have to lose?

The club is a joke. They've got a 1st time senior coach, 1st time head of football, 1st time CEO, 1st time defensive coach, 1st time ruck coach, the youngest development coach in league history, a midfield coach who has spent 3 years outside of the walls of West Lakes, they're trotting out the excuse "NICKS DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH HELP!", Neal Balme comes on TV practically begging for a job and the reply seems to be "Yea, not interested, thanks". It's laughable.

I've just quit a job that had 1st time senior leadership promoted across the board from CEO down and the place is absolutely a sinking ship because of it. Doesn't seem like AFC is massively different at this stage.

He's leaving, what the hell does he have to lose?

The club is a joke. They've got a 1st time senior coach, 1st time head of football, 1st time CEO, 1st time defensive coach, 1st time ruck coach, the youngest development coach in league history, a midfield coach who has spent 3 years outside of the walls of West Lakes, they're trotting out the excuse "NICKS DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH HELP!", Neal Balme comes on TV practically begging for a job and the reply seems to be "Yea, not interested, thanks". It's laughable.

I've just quit a job that had 1st time senior leadership promoted across the board from CEO down and the place is absolutely a sinking ship because of it. Doesn't seem like AFC is massively different at this stage.
I know I’m going to get called out for Balme bias, but know what sort of communicator he is and the people he has associated with in football circles, not to put him on staff is insane and puts a bad taste in my mouth

I know I’m going to get called out for Balme bias, but know what sort of communicator he is and the people he has associated with in football circles, not to put him on staff is insane and puts a bad taste in my mouth
If he is available he should be brought in right now. "Neal, you've got the rest of the season to be inside, watch how we operate and evaluate everything. End of the year tell us what we need to change and we'll work on it through the off-season".

Like the very thing they're claiming they'll do and seem to have done in 1 week over the bye.

If he is available he should be brought in right now. "Neal, you've got the rest of the season to be inside, watch how we operate and evaluate everything. End of the year tell us what we need to change and we'll work on it through the off-season".

Like the very thing they're claiming they'll do and seem to have done in 1 week over the bye.
Don’t we have to tell assistants before the end of the season these days?
We can’t leave things till the off season anymore.
(Not suggesting your idea is wrong, but we need to get a hurry on)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CAN WE AT LEAST WAIT UNTIL HE'S NOT ON STAFF

FFS, we pursued him in the past and Richmond stopped him. There is no reason to flip out and assume he's not going to be here, if he's finally interested and available.

Don’t we have to tell assistants before the end of the season these days?
We can’t leave things till the off season anymore.
(Not suggesting your idea is wrong, but we need to get a hurry on)
Whoops, we forgot to advise them before the deadline... so we will keep them all for another year.

Balme the Messiah who can fix all the ills at the AFC in a flash.
I remember similar hype when Roo was taken onboard.
That worked well.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Balme has a history of success, Roo had a history of being a great player. Chalk and cheese comparison.

But if you’re going down comparisons of Messiahs, Blight worked out ok

Wonder if it's worth enquiring about Peter Ladhams? The move to Sydney hasn't worked, McLean is holding down that ruck Forward role well now.
Would be great to bring is as a replacement for Stachan. Not sure he would want to come to be back up here though.

Don't think he is good enough to be the number 1 ruck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back