News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny thing is that they didn't do anything illegal regarding the draft.

They simply paid kids not to nominate for a particular year because the following year they would then be able to be picked up by Port and therefore stay in Adelaide.

They they got fined for not declaring the payments on time not because they were illegal.
Paying kids not to nominate….
If that’s not draft tampering I don’t know what is.

Saints interested in TT! I hope the AFL makes him earn another chance! Not sure some family’s would be impressed with this man around their partners and children.

Paying kids not to nominate….
If that’s not draft tampering I don’t know what is.

Paying them to stay down in the SANFL another year. They'd developed them at least.

2025 I would like to see the AFL borrow an idea from other codes with there post match press conferences. Have one of the club captain/s join the coach in the after match press conference, it really adds something other than the mundane stuff the coaches roll out. This year RTB has become a stats and process 'bubbler', he has gone away from what made him one of the most enjoyable coaches to watch after the games.

I dont now if anyone else has noticed but as the season has progressed RTB has looked absolutely buggered in his pressers. He obviously puts a lot of time and energy into his role, but if he is getting that fatigued it cant be good for anyone.
it was tried a number of years ago and it didn't work. especially when there is a loss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dwayne Russell suggested that we should trade for Jake Stringer on SEN. I thought a dumber idea couldn't land today but here we are.

It just had to be last years 150th logo without the 150 obviously.

It was a subtle enough style change/refresh without necessarily a full revamp.

Hopefully that’s what they’re doing

Costly exercise to change all your letterheads, branding, signage, banners etc

I'd like to hear some reasoning from the club as to why they are doing this. It can't be just to sell a whole new range of merchandise.

Thought we had one of the strongest brand recognition in the AFL.

Probably need to change from red white black to red white something else, purple?
Difficult to make lit up signage and stadiums there when are no black leds.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back