News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

More like just doing his job.
Correct. Unfortunately, the screeching of the pearl-clutching bed-wetters has over-ridden everything and those same types will probably bitch about the fact that "we are not bold or clever enough in our recruiting" if he ends up at another club and ends up jagging a flag there in the future..........

While I’m no fan of his and don’t endorse his behaviour it’s hardly a crime the club meeting with him. To the wipes blowing up and threatening to give up their membership over the meeting. Off you go. No doubt they would have jumped off over something else.

I’d be disappointed if the club wasn’t exploring every talent avenue.

People want to paint St Kilda as desperate, yet when Geelong met with him earlier in the year it was being described as savy.

People want to paint St Kilda as desperate, yet when Geelong met with him earlier in the year it was being described as savy.
Source?

Kane Cornes (who's job is to generate stories even if its not true) saying Thomas would be a good redemption story because of the Stengle situation is not "Geelong meeting with Thomas"

This is what happens when people read clickbait and run with it.

Strong successful clubs can do left field things and have their success protect them from criticism.
Minnows on the other hand need to do things by the book to avoid criticism.
Pretty simple really , win a flag every four years on average like Hawks and be financially independent and don't worry about what is written about you.
Sort of chicken and egg I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow - what a shemoozle

Unimpressed to say the least.

How they ever thought this was appropriate is beyond me.

Why is this more inappropriate then AFL allowing Marlion Pickett,Stengle or Oliver to keep playing or even Clarkson being able to be homophobic lets slap him with a fine yeah right

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apparently Mason Wood really adamant not to go after TT under any circumstance.

According to Tom Morris Allen approached TT without board approval.

Wonder if Mason wants to go into coaching post footy.
I kind of like the idea of having him around.

Seems pretty clear to me that we replace Gubby with Wood.

I really can't believe the stench of the person who considered bringing this flog to the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back