VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Cadman paying the umpires?

Pay an unrealistic attempt you weak pricks

Reckon there has been at least three. Pleased Edwards fought back and I thiink had the better of him that quarter..

Is Corey Warner having as good a game as the stats would indicate? 21 disposals and 3 goals at 3 quater time is something even his brother would be happy with.
IMO no.

He's been good but that stat line would suggest he's been dominant. Mostly just been good at getting on the end of plays and finishing nicely but hasn't felt that influential in the contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully a great last quarter and another W.
1c44f37e3d43c146bea0c7d6a91a109d.jpg
01ed1758d1c8cb5abbb1783bf7914e65.jpg
d859be7adac26bfb7d4e71b2805e0496.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

I'd argue the reverse was true of the first few months of the season. I think both are handy, though Kirk's form has tapered off a bit recently.
Kirk has been in the VFL system for a few years now & I didn’t see anything that I thought warranted elevation to the senior list.

Unfortunately I still don’t.

Warner has definitely been the best on imo. The cleanest out there and has shown both an ability in the middle and also an ability as a small forward.

IMO no.

He's been good but that stat line would suggest he's been dominant. Mostly just been good at getting on the end of plays and finishing nicely but hasn't felt that influential in the contest.

Disagree with this. Warner has been one of our only players winning the tough ball, and his goals have come largely from him hitting the pack hard and coming away with good skills. Has been easily our best.

Disagree with this. Warner has been one of our only players winning the tough ball, and his goals have come largely from him hitting the pack hard and coming away with good skills. Has been easily our best.
He's gotten plenty of it but hasn't felt overly damaging IMO. If you took away the 3 goals I don't think anyone would even be talking about his performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back