List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn’t agree more.

It’s like some of the posters are so depressed here they actually think that Houston, Petracca and the like will magically arrive for a handful of magic beans.

Darling brining standards, premiership experience and a hard body will help on match day but also developing our backs as well.

Is it any wonder our backs find it hard to defend key forwards when the only one with any credibility to compete with on the track is a crafty, insanely accurate lead up forward?

Serves a number of purposes getting him in and we should be rapt that we are making changes to freshen up the landscape.

We were paying Hugh Greenwood similar money last year and I’d take a year if Darling over that as much as I love Hugh
as long as darling isnt on a eternal contract, doesn't cost trade collateral and only comes if a worse spud ( and there are many) is paid out i couldn't care less.

I could pick the eyes out of all the drafts and have a premiership team ready to go.

Brady is paid to be our list manager. He has failed, and we have 5x bottom 2 finishes. It matters not who is coaching, just draft, trade, and sign good players for each position. Simple really.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's that simple you didn't even name who you would have drafted instead of the ones i mentioned. I think we can just leave it there.

Anybody got access?

Rival clubs are keen to find key backs, with North Melbourne having offered Richmond’s Nathan Broad three years at as much as $650,000 a season.

He eventually stayed at Richmond in an extraordinary sacrifice that surprised even those close to him but clubs are on the lookout for full backs and marking defenders of note.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the diagnosis with the dinosaur mate?
Big ass fishing hook stuck in its leg. Lame on one side. Vet thought he'd be ok. It's funny we walked in and the vet told a lady with a chihuahua to hold on tight as the pelican would totally eat it.

Big ass fishing hook stuck in its leg. Lame on one side. Vet thought he'd be ok. It's funny we walked in and the vet told a lady with a chihuahua to hold on tight as the pelican would totally eat it.
You’re a good bloke buttox

The birds lucky you guys came along

Agree with Teaks - been good and I hope with a full preseason can improve further.

However - Darling is in no way anything like what we can get from Cam

Darling is a Renowned elite trainer and standards man, a premiership player, hard body and knows the forward craft.

Cam is still learning his own curling which. Is much higher than I think he realises.

Bloody Cam needs to focus on footy then, he’s got the wrong sport.

(I know what you mean mate, jk)

The last 10 pages have been about bringing in a cooked forward and an inconsistent forward.

Any talk of who we might add that can get us more than 40 inside 50 entries a game or somebody who understands football is also about defence.
If we have pressure forwards - it can get repeat I50s , instead of them strolling out with it

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back