List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, I’m sick at the moment so not 100% on what’s reality or not. But I could swear I just got a members first update from the list management thingy. But it immediately disappeared.

Strange thing was it looked like LDU was with them on the couch
Someone needs to bring the Jon Brown “haven’t changed my haircut since I was 8” look to the couch?

God I hope we get him.
I hope it's a reasonable price also but God I hope we get him.
He would be the best trade in we have had since Higgins probably.
Archer - Logue - Goater
Houston - Chom - Daniel

Not a shabby backline.
Speed, skill, grit.

Can someone tell me which draft picks we will have left if we trade in all of Darling, Parker, Huston and Daniel?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
40 for Parker
64 for darling
Future 3rd for daniel
Split 2 for 6 and 10/12 with the latter for houston

Leaves us with 6, 22 and 58 (could also upgrade a rookie instead of 58)

But I think we only try for 1 of Daniel or Houston not both

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take this how you want but hearing from a work colleague who claims to be a Carlton ITK,that pick 11 of theirs is for SDK out of Geelong.
He believes he is disgruntled and gettable and that his brother has been getting into his ear. He says they are offering 7 years at a million a season.
he also states the Houston stuff is a secondary deal and that they will not use 11 on him as SDK is a higher priority.

Take this how you want but hearing from a work colleague who claims to be a Carlton ITK,that pick 11 of theirs is for SDK out of Geelong.
He believes he is disgruntled and gettable and that his brother has been getting into his ear. He says they are offering 7 years at a million a season.
he also states the Houston stuff is a secondary deal and that they will not use 11 on him as SDK is a higher priority.
We should be going after SDK instead let them get Houston

40 for Parker
64 for darling
Future 3rd for daniel

Leaves us with 6, 22 and 58 (would need to also upgrade a rookie)

IF a scenario works out like that. Pick 6 will be a key forward and they’ll rookie Dahlhaus from Werribee as a small pressure forward.

Dont mind it. I dont believe we’ll land Houston, we’ll end up with Daniel but gee whiz, those two would free up Harry and Mckercher to never go back there again. And THAT is exciting.

Awesome.
We probably get Houston then

40 for Parker
64 for darling
Future 3rd for daniel

Leaves us with 6, 22 and 58 (would need to also upgrade a rookie)

To add to that we may look at delisting or demoting one or two of Lazz/Harvey so extra spots will be available that way. Hopefully Parker is a future pick as well. Would be a shame to only have two decent picks in this draft.

Would explain their reluctance to cough up for Houston.

40 for Parker
64 for darling
Future 3rd for daniel

Leaves us with 6, 22 and 58 (could also upgrade a rookie instead of 58)

No way we're doing 40 for Parker. You're nuts.
It'll be 58.

I heard the same thing but flipped.. sure you have the dekonings right?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back