List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Any juicy bits? Or just humouring us members with a whole heap of not much?
Thursfield confirmed we're open to trading our F1 for either picks in this draft or the right experienced player.

View among staff is that we've hit the draft very hard over recent years and they're open to spending capital on experience.

Last edited:
Take this how you want but hearing from a work colleague who claims to be a Carlton ITK,that pick 11 of theirs is for SDK out of Geelong.
He believes he is disgruntled and gettable and that his brother has been getting into his ear. He says they are offering 7 years at a million a season.
he also states the Houston stuff is a secondary deal and that they will not use 11 on him as SDK is a higher priority.
Fun fact: their dad was my PE teacher at St Bedes. He also features in Mike Sheahan’s “50 worst AFL players” list.

Ok, I’m sick at the moment so not 100% on what’s reality or not. But I could swear I just got a members first update from the list management thingy. But it immediately disappeared.

Strange thing was it looked like LDU was with them on the couch
Hallucinations TBL. You aren't on the green whistle are you by any chance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anything, it sounds like Brady and Will see a key forward as a greater priority than a small forward.

Thursfield suggesting we can pick up a good small forward with either pick 22 or 40.
Yeah i will be surprised if we are not calling out Armstrongs name out 1st regardless of whether we split or not.

Not sure I understand the Daniel interest. Provides nothing defensively and we really need to be pumping experience into Goater, Bergman, Hardeman etc. instead of giving Daniel the role of back half distributor.
Personally I'd play him on the wing/half forward to use his short neat kick into 50, similar to what Boomer used to provide.

Trying to convince us we’ve got pretty good small forward options at the moment anyway?
Yeah. I was getting a bit worried at that point. But then he said there will be good options around at our second and third picks. Which I guess was an admission of sorts they are looking at getting another one.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back