List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep you've got Levi and Sam Marshall bids and no pick until 58 or something right?
Tigers will have the picks to do that.
Pretty much, so it's trading 18 for as many points as we can get, and hoping something comes back for Dev Robertson. Might still end up taking a deficit into next year if we match Marshall.

Not sure I understand the Daniel interest. Provides nothing defensively and we really need to be pumping experience into Goater, Bergman, Hardeman etc. instead of giving Daniel the role of back half distributor.
Zorko offers the lions nothing defensively either. But he’s crucial in setting up their ball movement.

With how often clubs are rolling a half forward up to contests now, the Zorko type role that Daniel would fill rarely is picking up anyone defensively.

I can see the reasons for Daniel. I’m not sure if he can have the impact Zorko does but I wouldn’t worry about the defensive side of it. Goater will slot in anyway.

I would be all in on Oliver. Contested ball and clearance is what typically wins premierships. What he would do for LDU, Wardlaw and Powell would be game changing. It would free Harry and Coby to cause damage on the outside.
Not sure on that...The price would have to be right with the Demons paying some of his contract and give us a pick, similar to GC and the deal with Geelong, then why not if he gets himself fit both mentally and physically. ..Great mates with Simpkin so it could work out..When right he is a contested beast and would help LDU enormously..

Dan Houston a big fisherman according to his insta. You know who we need to wheel out.

I love that but I think it would take more than a Future 3rd from us to add it on.

EDIT: To the people disagreeing with this, if we had Picks 9 and 10 would you trade them for Pick 2 and a late pick? I certainly wouldn't.
If there was someone in the draft I valued more highly than anyone else, then yes.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're trying to build the confidence of Hansen and Payne. He's not going to get on there and say "all our small forwards are shit".

He basically gave those guys some confidence and then said that we'll target whoever is available at pick 22-ish.
Reminds me of luffy when talking about talls and then talking about the stick figure Tasmanian that I can’t even remember his name.

Great times are coming 🤐

Pretty much, so it's trading 18 for as many points as we can get, and hoping something comes back for Dev Robertson. Might still end up taking a deficit into next year if we match Marshall.
I think you could always trade back to say 21 or 22 with Tigers/NM first, then trade back again and gather more points.
GC, Saints or GWS could be other options, will just depend who has what picks after trade week.

North: you gunna finish that?
Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back