List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

We are going to wipe almost a years worth of draft picks for some 30+ year olds and a midget.

Cats pick up a delisted fa in Martin and a young gun in Bailey williams (more than likely on the cheap) and will probably turn them in AA’s. That’s how you do trade period.

To start with I think you mean Bailey Smith and secondly he won't be cheap. Bulldogs are holding out for a top ten pick... this will go deep into the trade period

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We are going to wipe almost a years worth of draft picks for some 30+ year olds and a midget.

Cats pick up a delisted fa in Martin and a young gun in Bailey williams (more than likely on the cheap) and will probably turn them in AA’s. That’s how you do trade period.

I'll be unhappy to be proven wrong but I think Jack Martin is an awful pick up for the Cats. They've basically replaced Rohan with a worse, more injury prone version.

THE FUTURE of Western Bulldogs small forward Riley Garcia remains unclear, with AFL.com.au's Josh Gabelich reporting his future is tied up in that of Collingwood's Joe Richards.

AFL.com.au's Inside Trading reported last month Port Adelaide, West Coast, St Kilda and North Melbourne had expressed varying levels of interest in Garcia, who has been looking for more midfield opportunities.

Gabelich says the Power are the frontrunners should Garcia decide to leave, but that Port's priority at the moment is luring Richards away from the Magpies.

"He got a lot of support in the room last night (at the Bulldogs' best and fairest), there's a lot of love for him," Gabelich said on Trade Exchange.

"Port Adelaide is the one. I believe if he is to leave the Western Bulldogs, it will be to Port Adelaide.

"But they've got other priorities at the moment ... they're narrowing in on Joe Richards and I think if Richards stays at Collingwood, the Power will pivot to Garcia.

"I think there's a belief now that he will stay at the Western Bulldogs." - Martin Smith

Boom welcome Luke Parker
Now the question is will konstanty join him

Incorrect

North has spoken with Konstanty but a while ago. North are yet to follow up with him. Konstanty has already met with two Victorian teams. Hope we make contact this week! Would love him at the club but is looking less likely as time goes on. Pick up the phone Brady!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North has spoken with Konstanty but a while ago. North are yet to follow up with him. Konstanty has already met with two Victorian teams. Hope we make contact this week! Would love him at the club but is looking less likely as time goes on. Pick up the phone Brady!!

Carlton are the frontrunner

Can we please ban this guy as a source. He is throwing so many darts hoping to just hit one.

Gothard was drafted last year and has the standard 3 year contract as a first round draftee.

I understand and agree that it’s unlikely he would come but just because there is a contract isn’t the reason it’s unlikely. Parker, Houston and Daniel from our possible acquisitions alone at North are all under contract. A contract is only good for a home loan

No need to offer that much. At this stage Konstanty will either be delisted or traded for a late pick.

He is expecting to get delisted. He isn’t sure where he’ll end up at this stage and is open to coming to North but has not heard from them for a while, nor has any offer in front of him from us (as of last week).

We've got a million kids on the list as it is. Honestly think 2-3 years of Luke Parker and 5 years of Caleb Daniel helps us more at this stage than another 18 year old pick 40

If people are going to insist on posting RooSteve19 Trade Roomours* then for every post, to balance things out, I’m going to post one of his bullshit lies here are 3 to kick it off.

I ask you to pay special attention to the number of likes for each Tweet, not that Likes = Authenticity, but this guy is just making shit up.

IMG_0863.jpeg IMG_0862.jpeg IMG_0861.jpeg

*Copyright The Filth Wizard

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back