List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s just the slightly irrational fear of the ‘tweener’ don’t you reckon?

You’d have thought brody mihocek was a good enough advert for the 193 KPF, not to mention curnow
Yep its funny because isn't Nate a similar height to Zane? Maybe he's got a bigger wingspan so he looks bigger.
Anyway I like them both. Excited to watch both of their careers. I think it could be a special draft class.

A 12 game career where he averaged 0.17 goals and 0.5 points a game.

I think it was one of the great modern AFL acts of charity by our club that he got to a dozen games in 3 years.
Was worth it to see one of the great win celebrations when we beat Richmond in 2022. Must have taken 10 minutes to do his circuit of the ground high fiving anyone who would and taking selfies, the rest of the team waiting for him at the race. It was funny

A 12 game career where he averaged 0.17 goals and 0.5 points a game.

I think it was one of the great modern AFL acts of charity by our club that he got to a dozen games in 3 years.
Phoenix was clearly not up to it. I just thought it unfair to characterise some of his playing qualities and detrimental when was actually ok in those areas.

Would love Treacy, but Freo will hold onto him tight.
Reckon he would've gone much earlier if the Vic kids had been able to play footy in 2020.

There will be some serious egg on faces in a few years :tearsofjoy:

Duursma is an unbelievable weapon to be developing the way we want and are able at the moment.
Yes, have to say Zane is going to be a special player for us, all this talk on this player and that player, seriously, what no one has mentioned is in the games he has played for us the one thing that has stood out is his "class", why do you think the majority of clubs would have taken Zane in a heartbeat if given the chance, his forward craft, agility, scope for improvement and great shot for goal are just some of the qualities that are Zane, he's going to be better than good!;)

Yes, have to say Zane is going to be a special player for us, all this talk on this player and that player, seriously, what no one has mentioned is in the games he has played for us the one thing that has stood out is his "class", why do you think the majority of clubs would have taken Zane in a heartbeat if given the chance, his forward craft, agility, scope for improvement and great shot for goal are just some of the qualities that are Zane, he's going to be better than good!;)
Zane will be ok . Just needs time & work on his craft & confidence in the VFL.
He will never be a 30+ possession player . We don’t need him to be. He was playing in the bottom of the ladder team with a crap game plan when he got dropped to the VFL . Would be interesting to see how he would go now with our new contested ball man on man game plan .
Although so far in his young career, tacking & pressuring inside forward 50 he has not shown being one of he’s strength so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've read some really dumb sh*t on these forums. This one just obliterated the previous world record.

This is the Usain Bolt of dumb sh*t
I would love a dumb shit posted thread
It would have some epic entries.
Scott for Cameron trade the club house leader.

I've read some really dumb sh*t on these forums. This one just obliterated the previous world record.

Joking Just Kidding GIF

Phoenix was clearly not up to it. I just thought it unfair to characterise some of his playing qualities and detrimental when was actually ok in those areas.
Always knew it was going to be a struggle when I saw him barely lift the 10kg weights at training.
Big difference between kids that have gone through an under 18s program and those just coming through the system.

Mate, I took North Melbourne (sorry, Kangaroos at the time), to 3 flags on Kevin Sheedy AFL Coach 2002 on the PC.

Pretty sure I know a thing or 2 about trading and drafting.

Mate, I took North Melbourne (sorry, Kangaroos at the time), to 3 flags on Kevin Sheedy AFL Coach 2002 on the PC.

Pretty sure I know a thing or 2 about trading and drafting.
Brady?

It's happening The Nostradamus

Bailey Scott and Toby Pink straight swap should get the job done.

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back