List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a pipe dream but let me dream... anyone have access to this mornings HS article on Houston

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Stop it. I'm still chilled to the bone that we rookied:

Polec ahead of Dempsey
Ray ahead of Houston

God knows what other recent delights would be found digging deeper. Probably see we rookied Tom Lynch ahead of Amartey or something.

Yeh, yeh other clubs did too blah blah.

I don't GAF about other clubs.

Takes more than 4 years for good drafting to have an effect.
Our drafting only improved in 2021, and we've been anchored to the bottom of the ladder since. Might play finals in 2026 or 2027.
I tend to believe our drafting started to improve from 20-17 Since the we have pick up Powell Ford Comben Scott LDU X and could through in TT if you wanted to all which are in our best 22. But that is only my opinion

I tend to believe our drafting started to improve from 20-17 Since the we have pick up Powell Ford Comben Scott LDU X and could through in TT if you wanted to all which are in our best 22. But that is only my opinion
Well there you go, shows there's an even longer lead time between getting it right and improving your ladder position. If we finally started getting things right in 2017, it will end up being almost a decade before we see the results in terms of improved ladder position.
Hawks are doing better than us because they have been drafting (and probably developing players) better for longer.

Well there you go, shows there's an even longer lead time between getting it right and improving your ladder position. If we finally started getting things right in 2017, it will end up being almost a decade before we see the results in terms of improved ladder position.
Hawks are doing better than us because they have been drafting (and probably developing players) better for longer.
When did the hawks rebuild begin in your opinion what year.

I know it's a pipe dream but let me dream... anyone have access to this mornings HS article on Houston

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Why would you?

He turns 28 next year.

I don't even think Melbourne should do it.

Port are scrambling because the draft is turning into a strong one and they have basically sold their last 3 years of draft picks for JHF, Rioli, Zerk Thatcher, Esava, Sweet etc.

The complete virgin Landsburger suggesting they will want a top 10 pick and another R1 pick for him is delusional.

Why would you?

He turns 28 next year.

I don't even think Melbourne should do it.

Port are scrambling because the draft is turning into a strong one and they have basically sold their last 3 years of draft picks for JHF, Rioli, Zerk Thatcher, Esava, Sweet etc.
Is Sweet a player? Or a you saying it's sweet that Port have sold their last 3 years of draft picks?

Drafting started to get better in 2017... more like 2020!!
2017 - Only LDU and Xerri are left from 9 players we brought in.
2018 - Only Taylor and Scott from 13 players brought in.
2019 - Chom the only one left from 6 players brought in.

Whatever you do, don’t look at 2013-2016.

Was just looking at who might be delisted from the main and rookie lists. Is it right that we currently have 9 rookies?

Shiels
Payne
Sellers
Maley
Drury
K Dawson
Teakle
Free
Hansen

Any of those not rookies?

And only Dawson needs to be upgraded (unless the AFL changes the 3 year rookie rule)?

Whatever you do, don’t look at 2013-2016.
3e0316614f8bf0e1bb60fa65e162aa8d.gif

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd argue 2020 was no better either. We had five selections in the main draft and took four small midfielders after taking one the year before as well.

Who where the 9 in 2017 13 in 2018 and 6 in 2019 players that we drafted

Surely we go balls out for Caleb Daniel? Could use his class, poise and precise kicking off half back

Surely we go balls out for Caleb Daniel? Could use his class, poise and precise kicking off half back

CD thinks he’s on the boil with list managers.

No run and carry.

Majority of his disposals are static hit ups.

He doesn’t carry the ball and he doesn’t overlap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back