List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CD thinks he’s on the boil with list managers.

No run and carry.

Majority of his disposals are static hit ups.

He doesn’t carry the ball and he doesn’t overlap.
He’s cooked.

Surely we go balls out for Caleb Daniel? Could use his class, poise and precise kicking off half back
HB is proving one of those positions suitable for apprenticeships such as Sheez and now Colby. We have a numbers of players that are capable as well. So yeah whatever the opposite to balls out is, balls in?

HB is proving one of those positions suitable for apprenticeships such as Sheez and now Colby. We have a numbers of players that are capable as well. So yeah whatever the opposite to balls out is, balls in?
I'd take the Macrae and Daniel contracts off their hands if they sweeten the deal with Sam Darcy.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Why would you?

He turns 28 next year.

I don't even think Melbourne should do it.

Port are scrambling because the draft is turning into a strong one and they have basically sold their last 3 years of draft picks for JHF, Rioli, Zerk Thatcher, Esava, Sweet etc.

The complete virgin Landsburger suggesting they will want a top 10 pick and another R1 pick for him is delusional.

There are a couple of different issues at play here... why would you? erm that's pretty simple to answer. He starts the season 27, he is in the perfect range that we are seriously lacking, he is a leader, he is elite by foot and half back where we are needing another good user

Now the second part is simple too, if port want two first rds yes it is delusional. He is worth 10-15 I'd say, anymore than that it's simple again you walk away

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There are a couple of different issues at play here... why would you? erm that's pretty simple to answer. He starts the season 27, he is in the perfect range that we are seriously lacking, he is a leader, he is elite by foot and half back where we are needing another good user

Now the second part is simple too, if port want two first rds yes it is delusional. He is worth 10-15 I'd say, anymore than that it's simple again you walk away

Houston does not fill a position of need. If we did theoretically have a pick in the 10-15 range then it would be much better spent on an Armstrong or a Berry in the draft.

He turns 28 next year.

I don't even think Melbourne should do it.

Port are scrambling because the draft is turning into a strong one and they have basically sold their last 3 years of draft picks for JHF, Rioli, Zerk Thatcher, Esava, Sweet etc.

The complete virgin Landsburger suggesting they will want a top 10 pick and another R1 pick for him is delusional.

Out of that group, only hornes is a player of substance that might turn out to be a decent player.

Houston does not fill a position of need. If we did theoretically have a pick in the 10-15 range then it would be much better spent on an Armstrong or a Berry in the draft.

Oh the old shiny toys mentality again... we have souva 26 bull 26 LDU 25 xerri 25 Scott 24, we need players in the same age bracket... an 18 yr old is 7-8 yrs behind this core

Oh the old shiny toys mentality again... we have souva 26 bull 26 LDU 25 xerri 25 Scott 24, we need players in the same age bracket... an 18 yr old is 7-8 yrs behind this core

And how can it not be a position of need? We struggle to move the ball off the back line at times. He can rip lines apart better than anyone we have and this would also enable us to move Kerch fwd

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.c
You can say that again.

You can say that again.
aussie rules football sport GIF by Western Bulldogs

Luke Darcy likes this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I totally disagree 100 % but everybody can have their opinion. I kind of think LDU, Harry ,George, Jy Colby Zane Charlie Cam Nick X i could go on but that will do until next time all go pretty good.
I don't disagree with those names. But 4 of them are from very recent drafts (and Zane remains unproven) and overall it's not enough.
Of your list you'd say Jy and Cam are the closest to "good ordinary footballers". We needed to produce more at this level and above. Hopefully we will from now on.

I don't disagree with those names. But 4 of them are from very recent drafts (and Zane remains unproven) and overall it's not enough.
Of your list you'd say Jy and Cam are the closest to "good ordinary footballers". We needed to produce more at this level and above. Hopefully we will from now on.
Boomer Goldie Spud Lindsey T Tarrant Scott Thompson Geenwood Cunners and Jack.

Does not seem to matter what names i come up with you will come up with some excuse. We will just agree to disagree Go roos.
Pupstar, you've gone from Boomer (1995) to Zane (2023) and come up with 19 names, none of which arrived 2010-2015.
I love your enthusiasm for the club and I do think we are on the right track now, but IMO it's an area we've not been good at for a long time.
Happily agree to disagree though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back