List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waterman from west coast looking around surly we are in to him they saying cats and demons
If we haven’t enquired

Then Thursfield and Rawlings aren’t doing their job properly

Waterman would be a great get but you’d almost hold out a year and get him for free as a free agent next year

Waterman from west coast looking around surly we are in to him they saying cats and demons
He used to be in my boyfriends friend group and was known as the hunchback 💀

Me and my mate were talking about him the other night and how WCE should cash in on him...he ain't coming to us unless it's stupid money but WCE will want maximum draft pick(s)..you'd think he'd be seeking a contender rather than a rebuild side and that's got to be the Dees but with pick 8 & 38, pies don't have any draft captial and Cats only have pick 13 & 33..

Wait til 2026, 2027, there will be a big scrambling for picks so we can trade out those two years of firsts for players who will suit us best cheap cheap.

Bring Pendles to North as Shiels will retire this year. We can get 1-2 years out of some very good veteran experience off half-back/forward or through the middle in a rotation or two.

I know people are against it, but we do need some additional old heads where it counts as the younger boys progress.
Why the **** would he want to come & play with us?

Not much rumours link us to any player where in previous seasons, we would've been linked to a few for quite a while by now. This is a sign of the club's increasing maturity and targeted approach where adelaid saints have been throwing darts at everyone...failing of course.

We need to be targetting crumbers who can apply high pressure, ala lindsay thomas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the **** would he want to come & play with us?

Why not?

Few too many act like they know the future around here, and would rather close more mental doors than leave open such possibilities. We all collectively assumed Clarko would never coach here, now look.

Last edited:
I know trades like this don’t happen but in my fantasy world I would test the Dees really hard on where they see their current premiership aspirations . Pick 1/2 for Kosi. I presume that’s not enough?
We'll have pick 3 and I reckon that's a perfect valuation.

Offer him a bit over a million a year to jump ship.

Last edited:
I know trades like this don’t happen but in my fantasy world I would test the Dees really hard on where they see their current premiership aspirations . Pick 1/2 for Kosi. I presume that’s not enough?
I posted our FF for him, nuffy trade and all but he my favourite non North player to watch

Not much rumours link us to any player where in previous seasons, we would've been linked to a few for quite a while by now. This is a sign of the club's increasing maturity and targeted approach where adelaid saints have been throwing darts at everyone...failing of course.

We need to be targetting crumbers who can apply high pressure, ala lindsay thomas.
Clubs given up, nobody wants to come to the roos unless we're offering big bucks

Bring Pendles to North as Shiels will retire this year. We can get 1-2 years out of some very good veteran experience off half-back/forward or through the middle in a rotation or two.

I know people are against it, but we do need some additional old heads where it counts as the younger boys progress.
Pendles is finished. He shouldnt be going around next year. Put a fork in him. Funny how the umpPies were playing better footy when he was out.

Or maybe it hasn't leaked out.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Literally people here have the world perception of a 2 year old. “The media hasn’t linked us to any players, that must mean we have given up” like legitimately go touch some grass.

Now is the most attractive we have been throughout our whole rebuild.

Pendles is finished. He shouldnt be going around next year. Put a fork in him. Funny how the umpPies were playing better footy when he was out.
They (Pies) will carry him long enough to break Boomers games record, then they and the media will run (Milk) with the greatest games holder player being a Pies players; etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back