List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't... the point was it's not about two firsts, it's about where those picks are in the top 20.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Angry What Is This GIF by Adult Swim

We agree on the first post. When i hear 2 x firsts it aint late shit and this draft is deep. Two top 15’s is what they’re after. They can keep him is what im sayin

To be fair everyone thought we were getting a top 10 pick in Edwards.

And everyone said who the **** is Charlie Ham.

Luffy told us his supercoach points per minute played was elite though.

Last edited:
As much as I’ve always loved Luke Parker, I’ve been watching him closely tonight and it looks like he’s almost done to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I’ve always loved Luke Parker, I’ve been watching him closely tonight and it looks like he’s almost done to me.
We aint getting him to play. Would be to set standards around the club.

7 is the number based on the current list sizes plus draftees plus rookies. Im fairly certain thats how it rolls on an evidence based opinion. who knows, Clarkson might rate Taylor, he did perform fairly well.
Seven isn't enough if we lose the extra spots (we will). I agree with your cuts but would add Sellers, Biggie and Phillips and give a rookie reprieve to Cooper Harvey. That would leave us with 32 + 4 rookies and space to trade someone in and take another 4 + River Stevens at the draft.

I wouldn’t write him off just yet, he’s had a pretty interrupted year.

I’d still be keen if we could get him.

And everyone said who the **** is Charlie Ham.

Luffy told us his supercoach points per minute played was elite though.
Perhaps they were, one thing’s for sure Charlie didn't fully embrace the professionalism that comes with being a professional footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back