List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Won't ever happen, old mate nostra wanted Tsatas over Wardlaw at the draft
Come On Wtf GIF

If the Bombres let Tsatas, a pick 5 midfielder, go for a mid first round after just two years that tells you he's worth a third rounder.
Just tells me that it's good old Brad Scott again!!
Offer Stephenson for Tsatas...at least Tsatas is with this best mate Wardlaw and Vic Metro mates in Sheez and Dury and watch the kid thrive in this environment....it would please me no end to develop Tsatas at North and watch those scumbags look in misery

Sam wicks from swans dropped

Ready made cheap small forward option

Few mature options out there... Owies, wicks Konstanty not as mature, isn't Spargo out of contract too... none are overly sexy X factor but will provide much needed fwd pressure

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Can we play Duursma, Zurhaar, Ford and Curtis in the same team? I'm not sure we can, particularly once we find a small forward.

It is a bit ruthless but I'd be letting Cam go.

Curtis yes as he is diff.... but I'd play only 3 of the 4 but keep all 4, why let one go, keep for depth and competition

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we play Duursma, Zurhaar, Ford and Curtis in the same team? I'm not sure we can, particularly once we find a small forward.

It is a bit ruthless but I'd be letting Cam go.
I'd keep all 4 and let nature take it's course. These things tend to sort themselves out.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

In a previous similar post yeah, I had Ford on the outs. It was based on his struggle to solidfy himself in our best 22 at the time, either not being selected, or being the sub, etc. And it came with acknowledgement that it was a really tough call.

Now he's really solidified himself so I've updated it.

Would you prefer I never update my opinion, like some around here? :D
Better to change ones opinion when circumstances change rather than take an indoctrination stance ignoring all evidence like some posters.

Last edited:
I think we’ll pay Stevo out as well, or look for a trade and pay half/majority of his deal. Can’t see him being in Clarko’s plans moving forward. Also Thomas will drop off the list too (not sure if you’ve counted him).
Seriously whos gonna pick him up without a serious bag of trinkets to go with him. Will cost us picks for a club to take him on as a salary dump and given we are nowhere near cracking the TPP cap what would be the benefit? Pay him out and clear the books is the most sensible option unless someone was silly enough to take him for free with us covering wage which is practically the same for us.

Last edited:
I think foreigner sad it best when they said "i been waiting for a KPF to come into our fwd line"
I think Celine Dion said it best when we finally started to win and I started to love the team again:

‘When you tackle like this
And you kick goals like that
I just have to admit that it's all coming back to me
When you take marks like this
And when I cheer you like that
It's so hard to believe, but it's all coming back to me noooooow’

I'd keep all 4 and let nature take it's course. These things tend to sort themselves out.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Yep.. let the cream rise to the top.
If all 4 prove to be worth a spot, you could fit them in IMO.
Ford & Duursma can both push up to a wing. Zurharr & Curtis can even take the odd centre bounce.
Duursma may not even end up as a permanent forward.
Clarkson has said from day dot he wants to build a team with versatility.
Plus, there are always injuries & competition for spots is healthy.
Keep all of them.
Add another key forward & small zipping forward pocket who tackles & harasses & we are set.

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back