List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone are the days of pay $$$ to plug holes like brad is at bummers.

Free agents should only be top ups

IMO, the one area we nee to improve if we are to become a better team is 2 or 3 forward/half forwards that can run all day, pushing up to the wings and back all day. Look at hawthorn at the moment. McDonald, Watson, Ginnivan, Moore. All start forward and just run all day, helping on defence and rushing forward on offence. This is the player we currently lack. We have some who could potentially play this role, but need a bunch more to do it.

100% this.

IMO, the one area we nee to improve if we are to become a better team is 2 or 3 forward/half forwards that can run all day, pushing up to the wings and back all day. Look at hawthorn at the moment. McDonald, Watson, Ginnivan, Moore. All start forward and just run all day, helping on defence and rushing forward on offence. This is the player we currently lack. We have some who could potentially play this role, but need a bunch more to do it.

Surely it’s the focus this year. Felt like last year was operation back line. Has to be forwards this year.

I like freo, they always dealt with north fairly on the trade table and had to deal with being in the same town as the weagles.
Nah **** em

Delisted Belly

We turned him into a superstar and then they gave him three hungry jacks franchises

They can remain the irrelevant franchise history less soulless pleb club they will be

Waterman from west coast looking around surly we are in to him they saying cats and demons
Just testing the open market by his manager, I would be very surprised if he left, very comfortable in Perth and his other half but depends if someone throws very big dollars his way to change his mind, a few West Coast supporters saying this year was in laymans terms, "a fluke", which I think is just so uneducated that they have no idea what they are talking about, a lot of their board have the same opinion as me that he has played great in a very ordinary Eagles team and that without him, things could have gotten ugly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For some reason I kinda respect the Vic kids who buy into Freo. Seems to have its own cool vibe as a club/lifestyle.
Probably the team I find least offensive. Therefore they will be my finals team.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Yeah l think JB and that board would have approved it but l'm sure B.Scott would have presented a rebuild plan and how clearing out 1300+ games experience would benefit the likes of Ryan Clarke, Corey Wagner, Sam Durdin, Jy Simpkin, Ben McKay,EVW and every other under 20yo's.
We hadn't drafted Jy, Wags or Ryan Clarke at that point.

This sounds really promising, thanks SEN 👍

Let’s face it, you guys were spot on when you tipped us Freo were getting Logan McDobald, Elliot Yeo was packing his bags for Radelaide and Bull Zurhaar was almost a certainty to rejoin Bard Scotts at *windy peptide hill.

This sounds really promising, thanks SEN 👍

Let’s face it, you guys were spot on when you tipped us Freo were getting Logan McDobald, Elliot Yeo was packing his bags for Radelaide and Bull Zurhaar was almost a certainty to rejoin Bard Scotts at *windy peptide hill.
Still coming to terms with how prophetically Tom Morris declared Stengel was destined for the highest bidder in Melbourne tbh.

Still coming to terms with how prophetically Tom Morris declared Stengel was destined for the highest bidder in Melbourne tbh.
Yes sir, just gotta love Tommy the talking Tumbleweed..

What an ornament to the game..

I think it’s the only way otherwise they’ll be stuck in mediocre land forever like Saints, Adelaide etc.
Time is ticking. Richmond would be acutely aware of the impacts of GC / GWS comp entry and how Tasmanian entry could cripple a team at the wrong time. Without the good fortune of Dusty they'd still be dreaming of the early 80's IMO.

We obviously have a similar mindset.

I guess if you gotta rebuild now, you gotta go hard before Tassie come in and mess it all up. I dont mind their strategy actually, clean shop and get the most value out of the players you know were going to leave in 2-3 years anyway.
💯

It’s EXACTLY what the eagles should’ve done in 2020.

I kept telling my eagles mates they should be getting maximum value for premiership players like Sheed, Darling and Ryan at that time because the rebuild would be a hell of a lot quicker, now they’re in some serious pain.

What Richmond are ‘reportedly’ looking at doing with targeting 6 or 7 first rounders this year will pay off massively in a few years time.

They have the luxury of 3 recent flags to appease the fans and you couldn’t ask for a better draft to pull this strategy off.

They could recruit a whole new gun on-ball division and a 10 year spine in one draft.. geez if I was a Richmond fan I would be all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back