Vent 2024 Vent Your Disappointments Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought I was being clever starting Salem over Daicos- ride the R0 price rise from Salem's good start let Daicos lose some money, then trade in over the byes.
Before the bounce tonight, Salem: +23k, Daicos: -75k. 100k up. 10mins into the game, Salem injury kills it all.
Smooth brain play.
The sound logic comes unstuck, it's the bedrock of a good vent.
I had the C on Grundy last week.
disgusted smell GIF

Nathan Murphy retirement through concussion advice is just sad news, what a star and much unheralded player IMO this fellow was! Absolutely Loved your work champ. Hope it all settles with a rest and a new set of boundaries.

Started Newc. Held him for a couple of weeks. Then used all my cash to get Tom Green off his bye and captained him two weeks in a row.:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19 can we have a brag about your successes thread instead. I can just post a pic of Gawn, Sheezel, Martin and Dawson instead of naming about 20 players here.
Oh yes please .....much better talking about them, than Marshall & Steele .....who were my "hero" PODS just a mere few weeks ago ....and have now abandoned me, without even getting a dear john text

Breaking up is such a painful experience

I’m disappointed in Butters.
I’m disappointed in Dawson.
I’m disappointed in Ryan.
I’m disappointed in Dunkley.
I’m disappointed in Butters.

But most of all… I’m disappointed in myself for being a ****ing poor coach
Sad thing is they’re all some of the best players in the comp. I have 3 of them and feel like I’ve been punished for playing the game normally. ie. looking to upgrade the mids who should be our top scorers and hope for 90-100 from everyone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back