Player Watch #21: Callum Coleman-Jones - out for season after suffering Achilles rupture vs CFC on GoodFriday - go well CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t think I said he would come good.

I think I said short of a trade he will be our best option as a foil for Larkey next year so let’s see how he goes and hope we draft some talent that can develop over the next 2 years in that space.

And perhaps just the vibe of the vitriolic way you framed your argument that led to an assumption of hate and malice toward poor old CCJ.
Sorry midas but your touch on this one is comparable to Nostradamus being able to get a post right....

And no he wont be the best foil for ccj next year and even less so having done his achiles.

Still got the torp memory however.

Callum Coleman-Jones - Achilles
Expected return: TBC

"Callum experienced discomfort and swelling (with) his Achilles recently which has put a pause on his programming.

"He is undergoing surgical review to investigate and determine the best course of management moving forward."

"Callum experienced discomfort and swelling (with) his Achilles recently which has put a pause on his programming.

"He is undergoing surgical review to investigate and determine the best course of management moving forward."
Pay him the **** out and get on with it

A difficult injury to begin with, so this doesn't read well.

Hope he's been taking his uni courses seriously

I did forget the AA team was announced last night. Was reminded by the bitter disappointment in both the Sheezel and Xerri threads.

Then I stumbled across the CCJs thread the forgotten man as we say. I had forgotten about him, maybe that was a defense mechanism.

I now assume he also didn’t make the AA team.

If he’s having trouble with his Achilles post op, I find that a tad strange as it’s a fairly simple procedure Just sew it back together. So I’d suggest the poor lug is cooked. Maybe 12 months before the 5 year slow cooking recipe was meant to be ready.

We will feast again at the delisting banquet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been slow and combustion before going his Achilles and now after the operation still having issues he will be a statue. Doesn't bode well for him
Might be interesting to use him as a yardstick for a slow event of some sort. Will Doris in the nursing home finish her cornflakes before CCJ completes the 400m hurdles

This guy de-spawned the moment he was taken off the field on Good Friday. Completely forgotten. To hear that he is having trouble with his recovery is unfortunate. A relegation to depth player would be the ceiling for him.

Being such a big lumbering man and reading that he isn't recovering as hoped from such a major injury, it will be a minor miracle to see him get back to what he was and as we all have seen even that wasn't cutting it. This is a no brainer, we just have to cut our losses now and delist him

This guy de-spawned the moment he was taken off the field on Good Friday. Completely forgotten. To hear that he is having trouble with his recovery is unfortunate. A relegation to depth player would be the ceiling for him.
Relagation! Sheesh your being generous with your appraisals.

You know the bomb from the square was an abberarion?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #21: Callum Coleman-Jones - out for season after suffering Achilles rupture vs CFC on GoodFriday - go well CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back