Fadge

FB -- C Bolton --
HB
C -- Bartel --
HF -- J Cameron --
FF
R Primus -- Fyfe -- Swan
Int

Why would Lenny wanna wear piss and poo for?
The honour. The pride. The success.

Lenny was everything the Hawthorn football club is all about.

In all seriousness, my favourite ever non Hawks:

1. Lenny
Daylight
2. Jimmy Bartel

That's about it.

Don't tell him but I don't even like the guy I took instead of Lenny but I can't deny that he's a talented little shit.

i swear to god i was keeping up and then i go to a school play and the next thing i know i'm skipped?

do i pick now?

Just mucking around but what kind of North Korean school do your kids go to that a play goes from 3:30 to 11pm? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The honour. The pride. The success.

Lenny was everything the Hawthorn football club is all about.

In all seriousness, my favourite ever non Hawks:

1. Lenny
Daylight
2. Jimmy Bartel

That's about it.

Don't tell him but I don't even like the guy I took instead of Lenny but I can't deny that he's a talented little shit.
The honour of wearing toilet colours. The pride of wearing toilet colours. The equal fourth most successful club. So, nothing, really.

OK.

Was a toss up between two players - one would have been very important structurally for me, but this player is an underrated superstar - some say the best ever to pull on a guernsey for the Port Adelaide Football Club since their inception into the AFL.

With pick #89, Collingwood select Robbie Gray.

West Coast picks Mark LeCras.

Full write up tomorrow (on phone in bed waiting to go to sleep - sorry Ardent)

West Coast picks Mark LeCras.

Full write up tomorrow (on phone in bed waiting to go to sleep - sorry Ardent)
I'm still here mate. I'll post it ❤️

WCE - Pick 90
Mark Lecras

Average over his career of 2 goals per game. This is even more outstanding when you consider they played him with stints in the midfield, especially from 2015 onwards. We could turn matches from there too but up forward he was a master craftsman. Pure silk, pure class

He could play small and had plenty of magic, he could also play taller than his 184cm and has a good mark for his height.
Excellent accuracy, average 3 goals a game for one season and a few others at 2.7 or so.

Adds some much needed class and more scoring power to the side plus the bonus of midfield burst with clean and creative touches

OK.

Was a toss up between two players - one would have been very important structurally for me, but this player is an underrated superstar - some say the best ever to pull on a guernsey for the Port Adelaide Football Club since their inception into the AFL.

With pick #89, Collingwood select Robbie Gray.
Oh and stuff you- he was my back up if Lenny went. Was weirdly confident he would make it.

Remove this Banner Ad

21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back