Player Watch #28 Kane McAuliffe -Signed Until 2027

Remove this Banner Ad

First saw him play as a 14yo for Central Augusta. Reminded me of a young Luke Hodge. My lads team played against him a lot until he moved to North Adelaide. I still consider him the best junior footballer I've seen come out of the Spencer Gulf League. Hard as a cats head. Will watch his career closely.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Anything less than 4 flags will be a fail then 😜
But seriously thanks for the info. SA people seem to rate this kid 👍

View attachment 1858144

these are good numbers. Like Better than Harley Reid numbers. Or is it just because he plays in these shitty adelaide leagues that the numbers mean less.. Averaged a goal a game in 2023, 5.5 clearances, 26 touches,6 tackles and is explosive.

Am i missing something?
vic bias

For what it's worth.... there's quite a few on both the Ade and Port boards who think we got a steal here

They always talk up their own.

I remember them saying we got a steal in Brad Helbig

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good attributes. Tough, quick, and a very good ball user.

"Kane is a super competitor, an inside midfielder who thrives on contested ball, tackling and body contact. He tests very well for speed, registering 2.92 seconds in the 20-metre sprint at the combine, which allows him to use his speed and power to burst out of congestion and generate ball movement from stoppage.

"Kane played for North Adelaide in the SANFL. His early season dominance at Under 18 level saw him average 27 disposals and move into the reserves where he was a super consistent performer, averaging 19 disposals and 6.6 tackles against mature aged footballers. He was selected in all four games for the South Australia Under 18s in the National Champs, where he averaged 8.5 tackles and 18.5 disposals.

"He's a 187cm, strong bodied, competitive midfielder with speed who likes to hit bodies and challenge the tackler. Kane has raw power, showcased in his speed and his penetrating left foot kick. Rain, Hail or Shine, we know we will get maximum effort and commitment from Kane, a true tiger trait."

First saw him play as a 14yo for Central Augusta. Reminded me of a young Luke Hodge. My lads team played against him a lot until he moved to North Adelaide. I still consider him the best junior footballer I've seen come out of the Spencer Gulf League. Hard as a cats head. Will watch his career closely.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
That is exactly what I was thinking watching him just now, got a bit of the Hodge aggression and movement about him.

His profile is amazing.

An explosive inside mid, hard as nails and thrives in the contest.

That’s a rare breed of mid. His explosive power and ball winning compared to a Danger type but with better kicking skills.

A man can dream.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #28 Kane McAuliffe -Signed Until 2027

Remove this Banner Ad

Back