Player Watch #3: Harry Sheezel - 23 AFL RS/NM SBM, AFLPA BYP, '24 AA squad, '24 AFLCA BYP

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the better leaders among that lot, but doubt he makes it. That 2-week absence will be enough to ensure the North tax prevails I reckon. Hopeful that X makes it; had a clearly better year than Cameron
The North tax , I like it . We are the most taxed club in the land lol. We earn everything ourselves and get given sfa.

Dwayne Russell has Harry on from 1.30pm today for “Harry’s World”. Usually starts after 2pm but he said die to the phones ringing off the hook with rumours today he’d see if Harry can come on early, which he is.

Out of the moon boot. Running in the next couple of weeks.

Huge honour to make the Aus squad (not confident of making the team).

Disappointing finish to the season. The improvement’s been made with individuals.

Individual reviews done. Team season review together tomorrow at the club.

If he was leading it tomorrow he’d emphasise the finish to the year wasn’t good enough. That’s not us. Not who we want to be.

Hawthorn have shown the way.

Massive off season ahead. Belief and confidence can make all the difference. We have a lot of work to get there and that should be our focus.

No talks between he and LDU re his contract but he’s very confident he’ll extend.

Replacements for Hugh and Liam would be good. We shouldn’t have to rely on it but it helps having their experience.

The hard work needs to come from within the club rather than external help.

Confident of the club’s future.

We’ve had enough of losing.

Wants to help drive us back to success and is in for the long term.

There will be ups and downs. Wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.

Sat in the coaches box. Kept quiet. Learnt how well the coaches see the game, structures and patterns, and how hard they were trying to shift things as we were getting torched.

They go with their eyes more than stats.

We were fumbly, lacked a bit of effort. They transitioned too easily. A bit of everything v the Hawks.

Port will win in a close one this week v Geelong.

Pumped by both the Dogs and Hawks. Slight leaning towards the Dogs.

Swans right up there. Primed for a big finals series. Giants with all players back may get it done.

Blues can get up at the Gabba with Charlie et al back.

Would be excited for wildcard games if we had them but does like the traditional format for finals.

Doesn’t have an opinion on the pre-finals bye.

Maybe put a state of origin game on during the bye.

That’s it.

Sat in the coaches box. Kept quiet. Learnt how well the coaches see the game, structures and patterns, and how hard they were trying to shift things as we were getting torched.

They go with their eyes more than stats.

We were fumbly, lacked a bit of effort. They transitioned too easily. A bit of everything v the Hawks.

Port will win in a close one this week v Geelong.

Pumped by both the Dogs and Hawks. Slight leaning towards the Dogs.

Swans right up there. Primed for a big finals series. Giants with all players back may get it done.

Blues can get up at the Gabba with Charlie et al back.

Would be excited for wildcard games if we had them but does like the traditional format for finals.

Doesn’t have an opinion on the pre-finals bye.

Maybe put a state of origin game on during the bye.

That’s it.
How did you pull that off?? Solid intel by you 👍 looking forward to hearing back from you next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I chopped off my middle leg and gave it to Nahas. :sternest of looks

How did you pull that off??

That’s what he said.

Joke GIF by Travis

Embarrassing that this kid speaks with a maturity and authority that Jy and Luke could only dream of. I personally would love to see kid made captain with a very senior vice by his side (ala Parker if he comes in etc.). He is made of the right stuff and would instantly drive standards and demand more purely by his voice and output on the field.

Embarrassing that this kid speaks with a maturity and authority that Jy and Luke could only dream of. I personally would love to see kid made captain with a very senior vice by his side (ala Parker if he comes in etc.). He is made of the right stuff and would instantly drive standards and demand more purely by his voice and output on the field.
More so than any embarrassment to anyone, it shows what an unbelievably switched on 19yo Harry is.

I listen to every episode. He's got a 30yo on his shoulders. It's ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

People saying things like don’t want to cook him etc.

He is the first player, first of anyone since Clarko and pup game day, to front the media and speak post our worst two losses in games he didn’t even play in.

Harry is the club.

Accept it.

Embrace it.

And back him.

I hope he wins the Syd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #3: Harry Sheezel - 23 AFL RS/NM SBM, AFLPA BYP, '24 AA squad, '24 AFLCA BYP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back