Player Watch #3: Harry Sheezel - 23 AFL RS/NM SBM, AFLPA BYP, '24 AA squad, '24 AFLCA BYP

Remove this Banner Ad

Politics Sigh GIF

And 15 all Australians

Nah, North players don't get AA's as a rule.

Sheezel wasn't even discussed at the selectors last get together a week or so ago

It's just a popularity contest award. You have to play for one of the big clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a few years hecwill get 25 possessions, kick a couple goals, 6 tackles and 5 doal assists and we will all say that was a average game from sheez.
Similar to Carey back in the day, we expect them to dominate every week and when there good games becomes average in our eyes due to higher expectations

Very rare to see a player with almost limitless potential.

Can play back like he's playing against toddlers, midfield like a ball on a string and up forward slotting them like shelling peas.

The concern i have is where the hell does he settle? He's unbelievable everywhere.....

Can play back like he's playing against toddlers, midfield like a ball on a string and up forward slotting them like shelling peas.

The concern i have is where the hell does he settle? He's unbelievable everywhere.....

It will likely be forward. He's a different talent (and bloke) but gws have always had the same issue with Toby Green.

At the end of the day, goals and score involvements win footy games.

It will likely be forward. He's a different talent (and bloke) but gws have always had the same issue with Toby Green.

At the end of the day, goals and score involvements win footy games.
Agree completely however his ability across half back ensures other teams dont score as much.

Maybe he just becomes an ultimate utility going where we need him most.

I am actually starting to believe we have a doppelgänger of him and there is two of him on the field each week. We chose the right player in that draft, that’s for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #3: Harry Sheezel - 23 AFL RS/NM SBM, AFLPA BYP, '24 AA squad, '24 AFLCA BYP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back