Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - MOVED TO WCE - PICK 42 Received

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure where his best position is. He's not a natural forward, but could possibly play that high half forward role IF he's finally injury free and his form improves dramatically from last season.

I'm not sold on him as a full time mid. There's Taranto, Hopper, Martin, Prestia, Bolton plus Ross, Sonsie, Dow and it seems Baker is a chance to play there as well. It will definitely depend on what combinations are used as there's a few guys there who are one paced and there's a danger of having a very slow midfield group.

Looks super fit. Hopefully he can put together a good run of games. He’d be a massive addition to the mids being fit and available
I'll give you that...JG does look super fit, muscled and engaged/invested!
Will be interesting to see if he is back to his best!

Looks super fit. Hopefully he can put together a good run of games. He’d be a massive addition to the mids being fit and available
20 games last couple seasons; 22 games in 21. AFL APP tracker his running stats are always up. Even 2023; he was a brick shizenhouse day 1 2017. Great in the 17 & 20 flag years. TBH Hopper is a brick shizenhouse too. Don't make you a good player.

Skinny ass Dow impressed me. Stay away from the weights, Like Shai, a different mid.

JGTI Too far down the mids/fwd pecking order for me. VFL for starters

20 games last couple seasons; 22 games in 21. AFL APP tracker his running stats are always up. Even 2023; he was a brick shizenhouse day 1 2017. TBH Hopper is a brick shizenhouse too. Don't make you a good player.

Skinny ass Dow impressed me. Stay away from the weights, Like Shai, a different mid.

JGTI Too far down the mids/fwd pecking order for me. VFL for starters
Had very interrupted pre-seasons last two years, hardly surprising he wasn’t chiselled and ready to go. This pre-season looking very good for Jack, no excuses this upcoming season, assuming no major setbacks, if he doesn’t produce. He’s a damn good player when he’s up and running, pardon the pun.

Had very interrupted pre-seasons last two years, hardly surprising he wasn’t chiselled and ready to go. This pre-season looking very good for Jack, no excuses this upcoming season, assuming no major setbacks, if he doesn’t produce. He’s a damn good player when he’s up and running, pardon the pun.

Epitome of the role player. When he puts in a shift and plays his role to a T he is a great addition to the midfield mix. His running power is up there.

Some people keep thinking the GF in 2017 is what he is. He kicked goals on the day because He was sitting on Sloane and smashed him in the forward half and shut him up for the day.

Lesson is he can tag if need be but can be a great defensive mid when he is up and about. And he’s a hard nut. The PF against the handbaggers proves that

Interrupted pre season ???? : round 1 2023 JGTI Top 2nd for Distance run; Top 5 for high speed; 2nd for sprints.
round 2 JGTI Top 4th in distance run; Top 3 in average speed
round 3 JGTI Top 3 for distance; Top 3 for high speed; Top2 for average speed

Round 1 2022 JGTI Top player for average speed. 9.6 km/h

He used to dominate pressure acts. TT took that job from him in 2023.

Unfortunately we have gone backwards with Dimma/Mini gameplan. He is good depth. Wouldn't mind seeing Dow more. Even KMac II

Last edited:
Interrupted pre season ???? : round 1 2023 JGTI Top 2nd for Distance run; Top 5 for high speed; 2nd for sprints.
round 2 JGTI Top 4th in distance run; Top 3 in average speed
round 3 JGTI Top 3 for distance; Top 3 for high speed; Top2 for average speed

Round 1 2022 JGTI Top player for average speed. 9.6 km/h

He used to dominate pressure acts. TT took that job from him in 2023.

Unfortunately we have gone backwards with Dimma/Mini gameplan. He is good depth. Wouldn't mind seeing Dow more. Even KMac II
Didn’t he have turf toe or something last year for most of the year or am I getting him confused with somone else

Didn’t he have turf toe or something last year for most of the year or am I getting him confused with somone else
Dunno.. didn't affect his running stats.

Kmac I gets big running numbers too.

Ain't really helping us win games

Last edited:
Had turf toe all through 2022, which forced him out of our last 2 games and then he had a delayed start to preseason as the toe healed, then did a hammy early in 2023, which further put him behind the 8 ball. No shock to see that when he returned this preseason fully fit he finished 2nd to Taranto in the time trial. The question is can he become more than a defensive role player and get back to his early career style of play to become more attacking where he uses his endurance to be able to link up in transition on the counter attack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had turf toe all through 2022, which forced him out of our last 2 games and then he had a delayed start to preseason as the toe healed, then did a hammy early in 2023, which further put him behind the 8 ball. No shock to see that when he returned this preseason fully fit he finished 2nd to Taranto in the time trial. The question is can he become more than a defensive role player and get back to his early career style of play to become more attacking where he uses his endurance to be able to link up in transition on the counter attack.
Fecking hope so...pre-season trial matches will give us all a good indication of form!

Not sure I understand the hype and love for Graham. I too was seduced after 2017 GF but have seen very little since. People will point to his runner up to Grimes in 2021 season whilst having amnesia to the fact we were completely decimated by injuries especially to our entire midfield: Dustin Martin (16games), Trent Cotchin (17), Dion Prestia (9), Kane Lambert (13) and Shane Edwards (16). Also injuries to Dave Astbury, Nick Vlastuin, Nathan Broad, Bachar Houli, Noah Balta, Tom lynch and Toby Nankervis.

We literally only had 7 players play 20 games or more in Graham (22 games), Shai, Old man Riewoldt, duds Aarts and Castagna and Grimes and a kid named Baker. It would've been impossible for him not to lead 4 forwards and whatever the hell Baker was played as back then. Caddy was banished to magoo's only playing a handful of seniors, Dan Rioli was also banished to learn a new role. We had spuds like RCD, Parker, Stack, Naish, Ralphsmith, Dow, Chol, Eggsmith, Will Martyn, Ross, Garthwaite, Mansell all getting opportunities galore we were so injured.

Graham literally averaged a pathetically paltry 19 paltry possies as the main man and without having the usual suspects do the heavy lifting came 2nd in the BnF by way of having such a large derriere that he couldn't lose at musical chairs cos everyone else fell over to injuries.

Since then he's played 20 games in each of 2022, 2023. People will say IF ONLY he had a full preseason, both times being deemed fit round 1. Even with an interrupted preseason if you play 20 games big deal you should be fully fit and have compensated for that and be cherry ripe after playing a handful of games. What decent games has he played the last couple of years.

If the club had any faith in Graham they wouldn't have spent up big on Taranto and Hopper or tried to shop him to Port Adelaide. By virtue of these bullsh1t trigger clause contracts we got stuck with him again. People are saying he looks strong and fit in the video the club put out, SFW Matt Arnott looked like Schwarzenegger and how'd that turn out?

For mine depth wise he's clearly behind Taranto, Prestia, Martin, Hopper, Bolton, Ross, Baker, Short and surely Dow and Sonsie deserve regular senior games since Graham's had a monopoly on constantly being selected yet delivering SFA the majority of his career. I'm sure if they had 20 games pumped into them they'd match and quickly surpass his minimal output. He's slow, will never be a backman, and since he only averages 0.4 goals a game clearly he's not damaging as a fwd, especially when his opponent leaves him in his wake running his full measure before repelling clear (shouldn't happen when you've seen all these whiz bang graphs that state he's so fast yet always does happen so baffling......)

Not sure I understand the hype and love for Graham. I too was seduced after 2017 GF but have seen very little since. People will point to his runner up to Grimes in 2021 season whilst having amnesia to the fact we were completely decimated by injuries especially to our entire midfield: Dustin Martin (16games), Trent Cotchin (17), Dion Prestia (9), Kane Lambert (13) and Shane Edwards (16). Also injuries to Dave Astbury, Nick Vlastuin, Nathan Broad, Bachar Houli, Noah Balta, Tom lynch and Toby Nankervis.

We literally only had 7 players play 20 games or more in Graham (22 games), Shai, Old man Riewoldt, duds Aarts and Castagna and Grimes and a kid named Baker. It would've been impossible for him not to lead 4 forwards and whatever the hell Baker was played as back then. Caddy was banished to magoo's only playing a handful of seniors, Dan Rioli was also banished to learn a new role. We had spuds like RCD, Parker, Stack, Naish, Ralphsmith, Dow, Chol, Eggsmith, Will Martyn, Ross, Garthwaite, Mansell all getting opportunities galore we were so injured.

Graham literally averaged a pathetically paltry 19 paltry possies as the main man and without having the usual suspects do the heavy lifting came 2nd in the BnF by way of having such a large derriere that he couldn't lose at musical chairs cos everyone else fell over to injuries.

Since then he's played 20 games in each of 2022, 2023. People will say IF ONLY he had a full preseason, both times being deemed fit round 1. Even with an interrupted preseason if you play 20 games big deal you should be fully fit and have compensated for that and be cherry ripe after playing a handful of games. What decent games has he played the last couple of years.

If the club had any faith in Graham they wouldn't have spent up big on Taranto and Hopper or tried to shop him to Port Adelaide. By virtue of these bullsh1t trigger clause contracts we got stuck with him again. People are saying he looks strong and fit in the video the club put out, SFW Matt Arnott looked like Schwarzenegger and how'd that turn out?

For mine depth wise he's clearly behind Taranto, Prestia, Martin, Hopper, Bolton, Ross, Baker, Short and surely Dow and Sonsie deserve regular senior games since Graham's had a monopoly on constantly being selected yet delivering SFA the majority of his career. I'm sure if they had 20 games pumped into them they'd match and quickly surpass his minimal output. He's slow, will never be a backman, and since he only averages 0.4 goals a game clearly he's not damaging as a fwd, especially when his opponent leaves him in his wake running his full measure before repelling clear (shouldn't happen when you've seen all these whiz bang graphs that state he's so fast yet always does happen so baffling......)
probably a bit harsh but can't say I disagree with much you put forward there.

Look JG was in Top 5 running stats in 2017; 2018 he was a bit faster.......
Still running well preseason 2024.
I noticed Lambert had even bigger running numbers. Kmac is always up there

In the meantime we have added Hopper and Tarranto to the mix lose a Cotch

JG was actually very good player in the flags.

If I was a new coach thinking about our biggest problem on field. The fact that TT and JH sent us backwards.
TT, Dusty and Shai had fairly good seasons.
Having said that the fwd line was also malfunctioning.

I think the Prestia, Graham and Hopper mid and fwd was a big problem.
Getting the ball in the fwd line but couldn't convert.
My solution play more forwards in the forward line.
Lynch and kosi are 2 new faces (virtually). Pickett is our best winger. Play him there. Miller KPD depth.

No pressure fwds. Think we have a player or 20 below 180cm.

A third tall.

Gunna be interesting to see if the role players hold their spots.

How long the new game plan takes to work. How yze makes change to the 22 each week.

If it doesn't work out for Graham. I'm sure dimma and the stats guy would be all over him.

Last edited:
JGTI is a great player, as long as you play him to his strengths. His ability to get from contest to contest creates outnumbers all day, and provides that extra player in our defensive structure or attacking set up. His ability to get the ball is good, but not top notch. As the next guy into contests he is worth a lot. His skills are good.

So IMHO he needs to play in a role that requires running from contest to contest, where he can get the ball, but also stop the oppo. The old Lambo role, or a hybrid inside/outside defensively focused mid. Playing that sort of role he is top notch. But he isn't creative, or dangerous outside of that. Structure our set up right and he is great.

Main issue is that we might have too many guys running through those areas, so he has his work cut out. But if fit and played right Jack makes our team better - and that is the measure of a player.

JGTI is a great player, as long as you play him to his strengths. His ability to get from contest to contest creates outnumbers all day, and provides that extra player in our defensive structure or attacking set up. His ability to get the ball is good, but not top notch. As the next guy into contests he is worth a lot. His skills are good.

So IMHO he needs to play in a role that requires running from contest to contest, where he can get the ball, but also stop the oppo. The old Lambo role, or a hybrid inside/outside defensively focused mid. Playing that sort of role he is top notch. But he isn't creative, or dangerous outside of that. Structure our set up right and he is great.

Main issue is that we might have too many guys running through those areas, so he has his work cut out. But if fit and played right Jack makes our team better - and that is the measure of a player.

"JGTI is a great player......"

This is a list of people known as the Great, or the equivalent, in their own language.

NAME:ACHIEVEMENTSDATE:
Abbas the GreatKing of Kings of Persia1588 – 1629
JACK GRAHAM THE GREAT-Beat out Bossman Bob Cormie, Bill Travis, Principal Wiggins and a lumberjack in a blueberry pie eating competition.
-Won Adam Sandler $160,000 to pay off the IRS by winning the 2012 Boston Marathon at 8000/1 odds.
-Came 2nd in 2021 BnF when injuries decimated entire squad.
-Played well in 2017 GF.

Checks out with me. I mean what did Alexander do to earn the title of The Great. Useless bastard only conquered half the world. No proof he ever won a blueberry pie eating contest, much less kept Donny Berger out of jail!!!!

Abgar VIIIKing of Osroene? – 212
Afonso I of PortugalFirst King of Portugal1139 – 1185
Akbar the GreatThird Mughal emperor of India1542 – 1605
Alan I, King of BrittanyDuke of Brittany? – 907
Ahmad Shah DurraniKing of Afghanistan1722 – 1773
Alexander the GreatBasileus of Macedonia and King of Kings of Persia, Pharaoh of Egypt.356 BC – 323 BC
Alfonso III of AsturiasKing of León, Galicia and Asturias848 – 910
Alfred the GreatKing of Wessex and the Anglo-Saxons848/849 – 899
Amenhotep IIIPharaoh of Egypt? – 1353 BC
Antiochus III the GreatRuler of the Seleucid Empire241 BC – 187 BC
AshokaThird Mauryan Emperor of India268 BC – 232 BC
Ashot I of ArmeniaKing of Armenia820 – 890
Ashot I of IberiaFirst Bagratid king of Georgia? – 830
Askia Mohammad IRuler of the Songhai Empire1442 – 1538
Bagrat V of GeorgiaKing of Georgia? – 1393
Barnim IIIDuke of Stettin Pomeraniac. 1300 – 1368
BayinnaungKing of Toungoo Dynasty (in present-day Myanmar)1550 – 1581
Berengaria of CastileQueen of Castile and Toledo1179 – 1246
Bhumibol AdulyadejKing of Thailand1927 – 2016
Bogusław VDuke of Wolgast and Słupsk1317/18 – 1374
Bolesław I the BraveFirst king of Poland967 – 1025
Casimir III the GreatKing of Poland (1333–1370)1310 – 1370
Catherine the GreatEmpress of Russia1729 – 1796
Charlemagne ("Charles the Great")King of the Franks and Emperor of the Romans800 – 814
Chlothar IIKing of Neustria and King of the Franks584 – 629
ChulalongkornKing of Siam (in present-day Thailand)1868 – 1910
Constantine the GreatRoman emperor272 – 337
Cnut the GreatKing of England (1016–1035), Denmark (1018–1035) and Norway (1028–1035)985 or 995 – 1035
Cyrus the GreatFounder and First Shahanshah of Persia Achaemenid Empire, (in present-day Iran)600 BC or 576 BC – 530 BC
Darius the GreatThird Shahanshah of Persia Achaemenid Empire, (in present-day Iran)550 BC – 486 BC
Eucratides IRuler of the Greco-Bactrian Kingdom and the Indo-Greek Kingdom170 BC – 145 BC
EwuareFounder and Oba (king) of the Benin Empire (in present-day Nigeria)? – 1473
Farrukhan the GreatIspahbadh of Tabaristan712 – 728
Ferdinand I of LeónKing of León and Count of Castile1015 – 1065
Frederick the GreatKing of Prussia1712 – 1786
Genghis KhanFounder and Great Khan of the Mongol Empire1162 – 1227
Gwrgan FawrKing of Ergyngc. 619 – 645
Gustavus Adolphus of SwedenKing of Sweden (1611–1632), founder of the Swedish Empire, and noted military leader1594 – 1632
Gwanggaeto the GreatKing of Goguryeo, one of the Three Kingdoms of Korea374 – 413
Henry IV of FranceKing of France and King of Navarre1553 – 1610
Herod the GreatKing of Judea73 BC/74 BC – 4 BC
Hugh III of CyprusKing of Cyprus and Jerusalem1267 – 1284
Hugh MagnusCo-King of France1007 – 1025
Inal the Great of CircassiaSupreme Prince of Circassia? – 1453
Ivan III of RussiaGrand Prince of Moscow1440 – 1505
Iyasu IEmperor of Ethiopia1654 – 1706
Jeongjo of Joseon22nd King of the Joseon Dynasty1753 – 1800
John I of PortugalKing of Portugal and the Algarve1358 – 1433
John II of Aragon and NavarreKing of Aragon and, through his wife, King of Navarre1398 – 1479
Justinian IRoman Emperor (Eastern)483 – 565
Kamehameha IFirst king of Hawaii1758 – 1819
Kangxi EmperorEmperor of Qing China1654 – 1722
KanishkaEmperor of Kushan Empire, ruled at Central Asia and parts of India127 – 150
KarikalaEarly Chola Emperor of IndiaMultiple
Kvirike III of KakhetiKing of Kakheti in eastern Georgia1010 – 1029
Kublai KhanMongol ruler in the 13th century and Emperor of China; founder of the Yuan Dynasty1215 – 1294
Leo I the ThracianRoman emperor457 – 474
Llywelyn the GreatKing of Gwynedd and de facto ruler of most of Wales1172 – 1240
Louis I of HungaryKing of Hungary, Croatia, and Poland1326 – 1382
Lê Thánh TôngEmperor of Đại Việt, the longest-reigning and greatest emperor of the Later Lê dynasty1442 – 1497
Louis XIV of FranceKing of France and Navarre1638 – 1715
Maharaja Ranjit SinghKing of Punjab India and Pakistan1780 – 1839
Manuel I KomnenosByzantine emperor1143 – 1180
Marianus IV of ArboreaJudge of Arborea1319 – 1376
Miloš Obrenović I of SerbiaPrince of Serbia1780 – 1860
Mircea the ElderVoivode of Wallachia1386 – 1394, 1397 – 1418
Mithridates I of ParthiaFifth King of Parthia, (in present-day Iran)171 BC – 132 BC
Mithridates II of ParthiaEighth King of Parthia, (in present-day Iran)121 BC – 91 BC
Mithridates VI EupatorKing of Pontus120 BC – 63 BC
MongkutKing of Siam (in present-day Thailand)1804 – 1868
Mubarak Al-SabahRuler of Kuwait1840 – 1915
Mstislav I of KievGrand Prince of Kievan Rus'1076 – 1132
NaraiKing of Ayutthaya (in present-day Thailand)1633 – 1688
NaresuanKing of Ayutthaya (in present-day Thailand)1590 – 1605
Nebuchadnezzar IIKing of the Neo-Babylonian Empire642 BC – 562 BC
Otto the GreatHoly Roman Emperor912 – 973
Owain GwyneddKing of All Walesc. 1100/23 – 1170
PakalRuler of the Maya city-state of Palenque603 – 683
Parakramabahu IKing of Polonnaruwa1123 – 1186
Peter Krešimir IV of CroatiaKing of Croatia1059 – 1075
Peter the GreatTsar of Russia; founder of the Russian Empire1672 – 1725
Peter III of AragonKing of Aragon and King of Sicily1239 – 1285
Pharasmanes I of IberiaKing of Iberia1 – 58
Phutthayotfa ChulalokKing of Siam (In present-day Thailand)1782 – 1809
Ptolemy II PhiladelphusPharaoh of the Ptolemaic Kingdom284 BC – 246 BC
Qin Shi HuangFirst emperor of China, who unified China from Warring States259 BC – 210 BC
Radama IFirst king of greater Madagascar1793 – 1828
Radu IV the GreatVoivode of Wallachia1495 – 1508
Rajaraja Chola IImperial Chola Emperor of India947 – 1014
Rajendra Chola IImperial Chola Emperor of India979 – 1044
Ramesses IIPharaoh of Egypt known for his temples, monuments, and military feats.1279 BC – 1213 BC
Ram KhamhaengKing of Sukhothai (In present-day Thailand)1237/1247 – 1298
Reza ShahShah of Iran1925 – 1941
Rhodri the GreatKing of Gwynedd (in present-day Wales)820 – 878
Roman the GreatGrand Prince of Kiev1160 – 1205
Sancho III of PamplonaKing of Navarre992 – 1035
Sargon of AkkadRuler of the Akkadian Empire? – 2215 BC
Sejong the GreatFourth King of the Joseon Dynasty1397 – 1450
Shapur IITenth Shahanshah of Persia Sassanid Empire, (in present-day Iran)309 – 379
Simeon I of BulgariaTsar of Bulgaria864 – 927
Simon I of KartliKing of Kartli1537 – 1611
Solomon I of ImeretiKing of Imereti1735 – 1784
Sonni Ali BerFirst Ruler of the Songhai Empire1462 – 1492
Stefan Uroš IKing of Serbia1243 – 1276
Stephen the GreatPrince of Moldavia (Romania)1457 – 1504
Svatopluk I of MoraviaKing of Moravia840 – 894
Świętopełk II the GreatDuke of Gdańsk Pomerania? – 1266
TaksinKing of the Thonburi Kingdom (in present-day Thailand)1734 – 1783
Tamar of GeorgiaQueen of the Georgian Empire1160 – 1223
Emperor Taizong of TangEmperor of Tang (China)598 – 649
Theoderic the GreatKing of the Ostrogoths, regent of the Visigoths and a viceroy of the Eastern Roman Empire454 – 526
Theodosius IRoman emperor347 – 395
Thoros II of ArmeniaLord of Armenian Cilicia? – 1169
Thutmose IIIPharaoh of Egypt1481 BC – 1425 BC
Tigranes the GreatEmperor of Armenia140 BC – 55 BC
Tiridates III of ArmeniaKing of Armenia285 – 339
Valdemar I of DenmarkKing of Denmark1131 – 1182
Valentinian IRoman emperor364 – 375
Vigraharaja IVKing of Chauhan Dynasty of India1150 – 1164
Vladimir the GreatKievan Rus' ruler; Prince of Novgorod and Grand Prince of Kiev958 – 1015
VytautasGrand Duke of Lithuania1350 – 1430
Emperor Wu of HanEmperor of Han China, from whose reign dynasty the Chinese majority people are named156 BC – 87 BC
Xerxes IFourth Shahanshah of Persia Achaemenid Empire, (in present-day Iran)519 BC – 465 BC
Yuknoom Ch'een IIMaya king of Kaan600 – c. 680

This is a list of people known as the Great, or the equivalent, in their own language.

JACK GRAHAM THE GREAT-Beat out Bossman Bob Cormie, Bill Travis, Principal Wiggins and a lumberjack in a blueberry pie eating competition.
-Won Adam Sandler $160,000 to pay off the IRS by winning the 2012 Boston Marathon at 8000/1 odds.
-Played well in 2017 GF.

Checks out with me. I mean what did Alexander do to earn the title of The Great. Useless bastard only conquered half the world. No proof he ever won a blueberry pie eating contest, much less kept Donny Berger out of jail!!!!
Alexander the GreatBasileus of Macedonia and King of Kings of Persia, Pharaoh of Egypt.356 BC – 323 BC
Charlemagne ("Charles the Great")King of the Franks and Emperor of the Romans800 – 814
Cnut the GreatKing of England (1016–1035), Denmark (1018–1035) and Norway (1028–1035)985 or 995 – 1035
Cyrus the GreatFounder and First Shahanshah of Persia Achaemenid Empire, (in present-day Iran)600 BC or 576 BC – 530 BC
Darius the GreatThird Shahanshah of Persia Achaemenid Empire, (in present-day Iran)550 BC – 486 BC
Eucratides IRuler of the Greco-Bactrian Kingdom and the Indo-Greek Kingdom170 BC – 145 BC
EwuareFounder and Oba (king) of the Benin Empire (in present-day Nigeria)? – 1473
Gustavus Adolphus of SwedenKing of Sweden (1611–1632), founder of the Swedish Empire, and noted military leader1594 – 1632
Gwanggaeto the GreatKing of Goguryeo, one of the Three Kingdoms of Korea374 – 413
John II of Aragon and NavarreKing of Aragon and, through his wife, King of Navarre1398 – 1479
KanishkaEmperor of Kushan Empire, ruled at Central Asia and parts of India127 – 150
Kublai KhanMongol ruler in the 13th century and Emperor of China; founder of the Yuan Dynasty1215 – 1294
Llywelyn the GreatKing of Gwynedd and de facto ruler of most of Wales1172 – 1240
Lê Thánh TôngEmperor of Đại Việt, the longest-reigning and greatest emperor of the Later Lê dynasty1442 – 1497
Mithridates I of ParthiaFifth King of Parthia, (in present-day Iran)171 BC – 132 BC
Mithridates II of ParthiaEighth King of Parthia, (in present-day Iran)121 BC – 91 BC
Qin Shi HuangFirst emperor of China, who unified China from Warring States259 BC – 210 BC
Ramesses IIPharaoh of Egypt known for his temples, monuments, and military feats.1279 BC – 1213 BC
Shapur IITenth Shahanshah of Persia Sassanid Empire, (in present-day Iran)309 – 379
Theoderic the GreatKing of the Ostrogoths, regent of the Visigoths and a viceroy of the Eastern Roman Empire454 – 526
Vladimir the GreatKievan Rus' ruler; Prince of Novgorod and Grand Prince of Kiev958 – 1015
Emperor Wu of HanEmperor of Han China, from whose reign dynasty the Chinese majority people are named156 BC – 87 BC
Xerxes IFourth Shahanshah of Persia Achaemenid Empire, (in present-day Iran)519 BC – 465 BC
Are we there yet!?

-Played well in 2017 GF.

Tell me it's off season without telling me it's off season.

Was Graham carrying an injury the last two years? Once running got to top speed, he hobbled. I don't know how to explain it, but I think he was carrying something because fully fit players don't normally run like that.

I'm just speculating, but I hope he's over whatever that was. FWIW, he's looking good in the videos. As a side note, a lot of our players are in pretty good shape. They look like they gained some strength. Wonder what Yze's changed from the previous preseason.

Was Graham carrying an injury the last two years? Once running got to top speed, he hobbled. I don't know how to explain it, but I think he was carrying something because fully fit players don't normally run like that.

I'm just speculating, but I hope he's over whatever that was. FWIW, he's looking good in the videos. As a side note, a lot of our players are in pretty good shape. They look like they gained some strength. Wonder what Yze's changed from the previous preseason.

What's he changed?
The supplements program ;)

Turf toe or some toe issue I believe, had some surgery but was still not right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - MOVED TO WCE - PICK 42 Received

Remove this Banner Ad

Back