Player Watch #6: George Wardlaw - two-time RS nominee ('23 &'24) - The Warlord/ The Boss - out vs RFC w/ delayed concussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Told youse the Wardlaw trolling thread was bad juju. We couldn't just be content with our man.

Agreed, the relentless negativity from Captains Bringdown like you has its own self fulfilling logic.

It was your post that made this happen, well done.

mothball him.

He is so incredibly important.

Lock it.

Lock it delete it and vanquish it from existence.

People can take the piss out of Port via other means that don't tempt fate.

That'll only make it worse, King Corey has go on it and be positive for once in his life

Agreed, the relentless negativity from Captains Bringdown like you has its own self fulfilling logic.

It was your post that made this happen, well done.
FWIW I blame the thread not the post.

I really have NFI why you invited the schadenfreude in the first place.

That'll only make it worse, King Corey has go on it and be positive for once in his life

Football is about one of the only things I have any superstition about in life and that thread isn't a beacon it's a f***ing light house.

The concussion makes a lot of sense now looking at the last quarter.

There was a run of play that George could have been involved with 3 separate times, and he just looked out on his feet, could barely make a motion toward the contest.

The concussion makes a lot of sense now looking at the last quarter.

There was a run of play that George could have been involved with 3 separate times, and he just looked out on his feet, could barely make a motion toward the contest.
Noticed that too, makes a lot more sense now

10 years ago a young punter would just play and probably hide they were not feeling great and wanting to keep their place in the side and collect their match payments.

So a sign of maturity from both player, club and the league that concussion management is a whole new ball game.

Was watching the 1971 GF replay last year, and Cowboy Neale (RIP) just about took off Peter Hudson’s head and Hudson walking around like he had downed a bottle of Scotch. Club kept him out there to take his free, and I doubt he remembered any part of the game. Different times indeed.

10 years ago a young punter would just play and probably hide they were not feeling great and wanting to keep their place in the side and collect their match payments.

So a sign of maturity from both player, club and the league that concussion management is a whole new ball game.

Was watching the 1971 GF replay last year, and Cowboy Neale (RIP) just about took off Peter Hudson’s head and Hudson walking around like he had downed a bottle of Scotch. Club kept him out there to take his free, and I doubt he remembered any part of the game. Different times indeed.

This is the craziest example I’ve seen of someone playing on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be best that when he comes back that he wears a Xerri Style helmet to protect himself
The football helmets don’t do a lot in terms of concussion protection

God I'm hoping Wardlaw is not Benny J 2.0. We DESPERATELY need Wardlaw to play 200+ games of A grade midfield football.

Can you imagine if Wardlaws career is cut down by concussion issues? The JHF deal would be the disaster of all disasters.

If he suffered the concussion in the Geelong game, it wouldn't surprise me if the fumbles were due to fear of being concussed again rather than lingering symptoms from the Greenwood hit. It must be frightening for players knowing that they could be one bad head knock away from retirement.

God I'm hoping Wardlaw is not Benny J 2.0. We DESPERATELY need Wardlaw to play 200+ games of A grade midfield football.

Can you imagine if Wardlaws career is cut down by concussion issues? The JHF deal would be the disaster of all disasters.

That’s the spirit

alright let’s just see what’s going on in the wardlaw thread…
Oh No Fire GIF

y’all some crazy sons of bitches bringing up Jacobs and shit. Settle it down a bit geez.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #6: George Wardlaw - two-time RS nominee ('23 &'24) - The Warlord/ The Boss - out vs RFC w/ delayed concussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back