Player Watch #7: Liam Baker - Requested trade to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Lick our wounds and move on. Can't see him going to Freo, he will go to West Coast for less than we were hoping.

These things happen I guess, just hope Rioli and Bolton trades don't go the same way. Nothing to stop Hawks from trying to get back into the 1st round this year trading with Freo for pick 11.

That would stuff us even further.

Lick our wounds and move on. Can't see him going to Freo, he will go to West Coast for less than we were hoping.

These things happen I guess, just hope Rioli and Bolton trades don't go the same way. Nothing to stop Hawks from trying to get back into the 1st round this year trading with Freo for pick 11.

thats trade week for you..
never cash the cheque, before you bank it.
We now really need bolton/rioli picks to come through for us or it's a huge L for the trade period.

thats trade week for you..
never cash the cheque, before you bank it.
We now really need bolton/rioli picks to come through for us or it's a huge L for the trade period.
Like I said at the moment we have 1-2 first round picks the others are all just hearsay and as judge Judy says I don’t listen to hearsay

One thing is for sure, there’s a bunch of west coast fans invested in reading all the content on this board to fuel their outrage toward the club. As if we have any influence into the discussions taking place.

Theres a weird hatred they have of us for some reason.
It’s quite unhinged.
Yeah they hate us even though we helped get them Josh Kennedy snd a better hand for Judd when he walked out and forced Carlton to pay up, we Aldo gave them their first ever run and by losing the prelim in 2018 assisted them to the flag.
Yet their fans hate the RFC who in reality have no history or bad blood either the Weagles it’s seriously mystifying.

Last edited:
West coast going to split pick 3 for picks 12 and 14 from Carlton.

WCE will then pass on 14 to Richmond for Baker, and take 12 to the draft.

Blues want FOS. Will he still be there?

WCE will then pass on 14 to Richmond for Baker, and take 12 to the draft.

Blues want FOS. Will he still be there?

If the Dees trade up probably not.

Big risk if their potential player ends up going 1 or 2….or will he.

Games are on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they hate us even though we hit them Josh Kennedy snd a better hand for Judd when he walked out and forced Carlton to pay up, we Aldo gave them their first ever run and by losing the prelim in 2018 assisted them to the flag.
Yet their fans hate the RFC who in reality have no history or bad blood either the Weagles it’s seriously mystifying.
They're a nothing club like Fremantle, Gold Coast and the rest of them. I couldn't careless about them.

Is SOS working for West Coast? Only a complete f**kwit would accept those picks for #3.

Exactly , stop ****ing around and do the trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #7: Liam Baker - Requested trade to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back