Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

zLooks like a blue kookaburra. I like the current one better.

Really? Jeez Queenslanders are a strange bunch … you’ve been up there too long Jen, it’s seeping into your being!

This thing is also blue, but doesn’t look like anything I’ve ever seen in the bird or even animal kingdom.

f4701f5a103c33b5dc8b752665ed17bf.jpg

But, each to their own … blue seal thingy obviously has its supporters!

Really? Jeez Queenslanders are a strange bunch … you’ve been up there too long Jen, it’s seeping into your being!

This thing is also blue, but doesn’t look like anything I’ve ever seen in the bird or even animal kingdom.

f4701f5a103c33b5dc8b752665ed17bf.jpg

But, each to their own … blue seal thingy obviously has its supporters!
Of course it looks like a crow head!

IMG_7694.jpeg

Just for 1990 …

“Fix the stuff an old whinging man will complain about - put it in a shield - use the right colours”

b4c16e00b2909797e3ccf17dec053955.jpg

For comparison …

32403cf5e5e5ab07f2ad71fb3fa50ff4.jpg
Cool image...how fun is AI!

IMO Logo still looks a little too happy/welcoming...the eyes are too round and the beak is almost smiling. We need a bit of menace in the logo!

Kinda like this (looks grumpy):

Crows logo 2.jpg

I still like the (basically) symmetrical ones that show the crow in action as a logo and would look good enlarged in the centre chest area on an away jumper.View attachment 1608092
View attachment 1608095View attachment 1608097
Something like this could absolutely work. My preference is still the whole body of a crow, not just a head. Whether it’s a front on view or a side on view of the body, I’m not too fussed

Never been a fan of the current Eagles and Hawks logos either, for that exact reason. Sometimes I think the Eagles logo is just as ugly as ours

But what makes our current one so awful compared to the other bird teams isn’t just that there’s no body, but the fact it doesn’t even slightly resemble the head of a bird, like so many have pointed out

In my opinion, if you’re a bird team, including wings in the logo should be key. That’s what made our old one so great. WC had one in the 2000s that had stylised wings that looked nice. The Swans logo that included the silhouette of the Sydney Opera House was cool too because the silhouette doubled as wings

Just for 1990 …

“Fix the stuff an old whinging man will complain about - put it in a shield - use the right colours”

b4c16e00b2909797e3ccf17dec053955.jpg

For comparison …

32403cf5e5e5ab07f2ad71fb3fa50ff4.jpg
Personally I think our current logo is fine. Perhaps the crow could be touched up a little to make it more intimidating and I love the font and the colours of the "Adelaide Crows". I am basically happy with our logo. We seem to have a few that want to push their agenda so perhaps you should conduct a survey and just how many members what it changed. If you dont get any real interest then dont change it. Make it too seasonal or fashionable and you will be changing it every year. You need something that will stand the test of time and this logo has resisted change for a few years now.

Personally I think our current logo is fine. Perhaps the crow could be touched up a little to make it more intimidating and I love the font and the colours of the "Adelaide Crows". I am basically happy with our logo. We seem to have a few that want to push their agenda so perhaps you should conduct a survey and just how many members what it changed. If you dont get any real interest then dont change it. Make it too seasonal or fashionable and you will be changing it every year. You need something that will stand the test of time and this logo has resisted change for a few years now.

Stood the test of time?

It’s been widely panned and hated from day #1.

This one I’d accept:

eaac8dbc502e6f72b1d10c4976990583.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need a new logo and we need an iconic pregame song, I suggest Metallica - Enter the Sandman

That current song they use is beyond terrible, I'd never heard of it before they started playing it and I hope to never hear it again.

Everything from MJ being the MC to that song needs to be completely overhauled before next year.

Last edited:
Our logo is absolutely horrid. Have hated it since it was introduced, and have avoided almost all merch based on this.

For starters, the majority of the blue is the wrong blue.
The text looks like WordArt
And yeah..it's a birds head...just horrific in every way.

Need to use darker blue, and darker/bolder red/yellow
Need to use a flying crow, or one with wings outstretched.

Has anyone generated any logo with multiple crows on it? Just a thought.

Has anyone generated any logo with multiple crows on it? Just a thought.
I saw a 36ers beanie with a silhouette of the Adelaide skyline which looked quite good.

I wonder if we put more emphasis on Adelaide than the Crows, and similar to Sydney's logo where it is based on the opera house.

Have the Adelaide Oval & Cathedral skyline with a flock of crows "flying as one"

I still cannot believe how bad our current logo is hahaha, it's amazing. the filled in section for the beak is bizarre. ZERO cohesion or visual focus in the feathers/plume. the logo stack has one of the worst/least balanced silhouettes that has ever existed for an org larger than a lemonade stand. it's amazing. change it you stupid idiots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

Back