AFL 2017 - R19 Port Adelaide v St Kilda 16:05 ACST : Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Port fans realise they have received the 5th most free kicks of any side this season, right?

tell me which wins we've had where umpiring has had any influence?

we've only won one close game, this one, where we got reamed by the umps.

the geelong game was the reaming of the century.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port fans realise they have received the 5th most free kicks of any side this season, right?
And we have the third most free kicks against of any side this season, 23 more than we have received.
What is your point, apart from spending time hanging crap on Port Adelaide in a game your team didn't even play?

Bullshit.

I'm sure you believe every call Port got was legit too.

There were lots of terrible decisions. In fact I'd argue most of ours were in defensive positions and a lot of yours were forward of centre.

That non-mark to Membery, the non-call to Sinclair, both non-decisions that would have had a dramatic impact at that late stage of the game. Not to mention a blatant push in the back earlier when Bruce was running into an open goal.

In a slog of a game like that the only umpiring decisions that have any impact are those in scoring positions. I reckon Port won those at about a ratio of 5:1

Yeah that's absolute rubbish. Your 1st goal was a dodgy free, the goal review hit the post, the last 2 goals you kicked resulted from a passage of play where one of you players blatantly took players on and dropped the ball, the commentators were laughing at the non hold paid to Sam Gray in the goal square with a few mins to go, Dixon had a massive block/push not paid against him in the 1st quarter in the goal square, Broadbent got paid HTB against when he wasn't even tackled and probably handballed the ball for a shot on goal (even though you were allowed to drop the ball all game) and Bruce pushed Hombsch repeatedly in the ball in a contest in the 1st quarter more savagely to get a mark and shot on goal than 2 free kicks that were paid to St Kilda in that quarter. That is just off of the top of my head. There were 2 passages of play in the game where 3 consecutive contests involved free kicks to St Kilda. Contact to the legs was paid against us 3 times in the game, yet when one of your players quite blatantly did it, he got a high free kick.

What that audio vision fails to tell us is he booed while he was stretchered off.

Vividly remember the club being drilled in the media during that week as well.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...f/news-story/3d43b728fc712f0a52aa1d910251f875

They were absolutely disgusting tonight and they deserved to know about it.

When Pannell went down that night i cheered so much then booed the campaigner off. One of my favorite memories at the footy. He's an obvious cheat against us and has been for years.

There were two goal reviews in that game that were equally questionable.

The mark should have been paid to Bruce. The one Port got was a point.

There were two fifties that were equally questionable. One to each side.

Umpires should put the whistle away and only pay obvious frees in those conditions (especially the first half). They got too technical and both teams could cite countless examples of inconsistencies.

Man, if Port thinks they were hard done by in that game by the umps then you must be used to an armchair ride most weeks.

There were two goal reviews in that game that were equally questionable.

The mark should have been paid to Bruce. The one Port got was a point.

There were two fifties that were equally questionable. One to each side.

Umpires should put the whistle away and only pay obvious frees in those conditions (especially the first half). They got too technical and both teams could cite countless examples of inconsistencies.

Man, if Port thinks they were hard done by in that game by the umps then you must be used to an armchair ride most weeks.

Nah you've just got no ****ing idea mate. The neutrals saw it, the commentators saw it, everyone saw it, except St Kilda supporters.

What that audio vision fails to tell us is he booed while he was stretchered off.

Vividly remember the club being drilled in the media during that week as well.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...f/news-story/3d43b728fc712f0a52aa1d910251f875

They were absolutely disgusting tonight and they deserved to know about it.

Well I'll be, never knew of that. Missed that game, along with half the season that year, but will gladly cop this one on the chin.

Think the situation would be any different if it happened tonight?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - R19 Port Adelaide v St Kilda 16:05 ACST : Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back