Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Richmond > 30 pts

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Any Richmond supporter who thinks the umpires haven’t favoured them and got them back into the game and enable them to run out winners are kidding themselves. The men in green and the fact we have morons like Seb Ross and players who can’t kick goals like jade Gresham in our team are the reasons you have won

Free kick count was 22-20 in St Kildas favour. You didn’t win because your team isn’t good enough. Certainly not good enough to beat us.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

He’s gonna kick 50+ goals this year coming off no pre season and a serious knee injury. But, tell me more superstar.

So he's struggled to kick 30 goals in 15 games, but he's now going to kick 20+ in 7 games with 5 of those against top 8 teams.

That's a quite a Johnny Bigballs call there, Tommy.

Purgatory. Neither here nor there. Hate Ross. Dont want him there.
So it's easy for you guys to say but not us after the shit year we have had. I'I'nmot expecting much jist like alot of other tiger fans. We will be lucky to make the eight. Just funny how you lot talked it up cpuple weeks back after that great win against the pies then you lose only 2 players and all of a sudden its curtains lol. Chin up mate you guys are actuslly ahead of expectations so wouldn't be to hard on Ross.

Had Richmond 40+ to finish up my multi. Pathetic. How do you not put that saints team away? Play like that u ain't going far in sep. Lynch weak.

Dude - gamble responsibly. Like this guy

2519bfb178933beb6d644fc6a455f567.jpg

So he's struggled to kick 30 goals in 15 games, but he's now going to kick 20+ in 7 games with 5 of those against top 8 teams.

That's a quite a Johnny Bigballs call there, Tommy.

8 games to go. Why can’t he? The way we have delivered the ball into the Fwd50 this year has been puss with the injuries we had had through the midfield. With Cotchin and Lambert back in there (and Jack Graham) with Prestia and Martin and a few others, it will improve. And we got a good run at the G coming up.
So 19 goals minimum in 8 games. Very achievable. And he has carried our forward line all year with Jack being out.

Dude - gamble responsibly. Like this guy

2519bfb178933beb6d644fc6a455f567.jpg

That’s what you get for taking betting advice off Stephenson

Lol ah yes the multiboy kid. And btw he didn't say he won't gamble anymore. He said the incident almost put him off gambling. Lol. What a twit.

Btw Im just ranting about the margin. No big deal. Risks you take when gambling. Gamble responsibly kids.

His been a big footy tool for a long time. Got a massive track record.

That much is clear (that he’s a tool). He posts like a 12 year old. You sure he’s been here for years?

You can’t make 6 changes and expect everything to work. It’s why I tipped the Saints.

Well, your team couldn’t i suspect, but Richmond can. Do us the favour and tip against us again next weekend please. You’re like a dumb rabbits foot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't have to be, watch how he works in comparison to other key fwds.

Ahhh, that easy then. So all this astute judgements from an armchair yeah? You know what Richmond want him to do and how to play each week? Wow, hey tigerheads, we got a champion forward who has the inside word on how Richmond want their forwards to play here. Go on mate, tell me more. You seem pretty switched on.

Ahhh, that easy then. So all this astute judgements from an armchair yeah? You know what Richmond want him to do and how to play each week? Wow, hey tigerheads, we got a champion forward who has the inside word on how Richmond want their forwards to play here. Go on mate, tell me more. You seem pretty switched on.

LOL...you keep getting all bent out of shape friend but it was all on display today and in the previous games since he joined richmond.

8 games to go. Why can’t he? The way we have delivered the ball into the Fwd50 this year has been puss with the injuries we had had through the midfield. With Cotchin and Lambert back in there (and Jack Graham) with Prestia and Martin and a few others, it will improve. And we got a good run at the G coming up.
So 19 goals minimum in 8 games. Very achievable. And he has carried our forward line all year with Jack being out.

5 goals across every 2 games from here would get him to 50. With improved fitness and help when Jack gets back pretty confident hel get there. Not that it's important, winning games is the goal.

Well, your team couldn’t i suspect, but Richmond can. Do us the favour and tip against us again next weekend please. You’re like a dumb rabbits foot.

Of the known Collingwood fan trolls he is one of the worst. Don't even bother with him.

LOL...you keep getting all bent out of shape friend but it was all on display today and in the previous games since he joined richmond.

What, that with the massive injury list we have had lack of big man support for Lynch he’s on target to kick 50+ goals for the year (with a limited pre season and coming off a serious knee injury). Yeah, not sure you know as much as you think you do.

What, that with the massive injury list we have had lack of big man support for Lynch he’s on target to kick 50+ goals for the year (with a limited pre season and coming off a serious knee injury). Yeah, not sure you know as much as you think you do.

Yeah you keep telling us all, who knows if you can convince yourself them maybe you can brainwash others.

#richmondhaveinjuries

Had Richmond 40+ to finish up my multi. Pathetic. How do you not put that saints team away? Play like that u ain't going far in sep. Lynch weak.
Don’t you check team changes prior to betting, we made 7 changes this round. Only a fool would think we would win by 40+ coming off the bye with those changes. Bet smarter next time

Yeah you keep telling us all, who knows if you can convince yourself them maybe you can brainwash others.

Denial. Not just ariver in Egypt is seems.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 15: St Kilda v Richmond, 1:10pm AEST Marvel Stadium

Back