Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Port Adelaide > 30 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn'tmind having a game where the ball isn't a bar of soap this season but Port are certainly playing what will end up being their best game for the year.
Oh yes of course only a sides “absolute best” is enough to beat the eagles

Also umm footballs a winter sport... don’t like playing with a wet ball then your teams weak as pi55

Pull your head out your ****

Oh yes of course only a sides “absolute best” is enough to beat the eagles

Also umm footballs a winter sport... don’t like playing with a wet ball then your teams weak as

Pull your head out ****

It's a conceited thing to say but yeah in this case it's extremely unlikely we get close to matching that half for the rest of the year 😅

So much West Coast PTSD though I still am convinced we will find a way to lose to a kick after the siren.

Ha ha ha classic everyone always hating on the premiers its all good i did it last year with richmond. Port clearly playing better wet weather footy
I think arial dominance is a big strength if your guys. looks like they'll have to fight thIs one out at ground level.
I saw McGovern running hard to catch up with play as well, you don't see that often. He's usually a step ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We arent good
It's called tv rights mate, Channel 7 can't just decide they're going to show as many games as they like.

I reckon this argument is almost void now that you can stream every game for $25 a month.
share with 2 other mates for $11.33 a month - no brainer - just shits me when you get a 7 feed and ads

I dont pay for ads

How can you say this will be ports best ever performance this year when there’s still 17 rounds to go???
Take your blue and yella glasses off

See below.

It's a conceited thing to say but yeah in this case it's extremely unlikely we get close to matching that half for the rest of the year 😅

So much West Coast PTSD though I still am convinced we will find a way to lose to a kick after the siren.
:$

Port are certainly playing extremely well.

Port Adelaide are such an undisciplined side.

You think they would learn after their multiple failures to follow the basic rules of the game has cost them dearly at crucial stages the last few seasons.... :rolleyes:
Stick to ice hockey Luvie xx

I think arial dominance is a big strength if your guys. looks like they'll have to fight thIs one out at ground level.
I saw McGovern running hard to catch up with play as well, you don't see that often. He's usually a step ahead.
The weather definitely doesnt suit our style but we really have to adapt better maybe play infront for the kicks that drop short atm port have us covered there amongst other things you definitely dont get infront by 50 at half time just by winning the 1%ers

Yep everyone calls out wc kicking and it is good but so much of that depends on their arial dominance first.
Take that away and they come crashing back to the pack

Port (and Essendon) are traditionally the Eagles bogey sides. It would be foolish to read too much into such a h2h clash. Eagles might have cruelly got the better of Port a bit in recent years, but no Eagles fan goes into a game against those 2 clubs expecting to win. You approach them with dread.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2019 Round 5: West Coast v Port Adelaide, 6:10pm AWST OS

Back