Autopsy AFL 2020 R2 Pies V Tigers Thursday 11th 7:40pm AEST (MCG) Teams Announced

Who will win and by how much?

• Richmond by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Collingwood by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Richmond by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Collingwood by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Richmond by a lot

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Collingwood by a lot

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1 week and two days, Pies another injury and tiges get gastro on the day.
It's true. Word is Astbury has been ordering UberEats from a dodgy dumpling joint.

Apparently Elliot tried walking on stilts and has developed stress injuries in his heel.

Disappointing to have such an easy game first up as I wanted a competitive hit out. Oh well we will take the percentage.
you think you're disappointed in your draw...

I have a mate in AFL HQ who gave me a heads up for the entire seasons fixture... we don't even get to test ourselves against the reigning premiers once through the whole year, how disappointed do you think we are... oh well

I have a mate in AFL HQ who gave me a heads up for the entire seasons fixture... we don't even get to test ourselves against the reigning premiers once through the whole year, how disappointed do you think we are... oh well

Can you confirm the rumour that we don't play a single away game against a team that finished higher than us last year?

But you are playing a team higher on the ladder than you in Round 2 so that evens it up. So your test has began. We are playing a minnow below us on the ladder.

Can you confirm the rumour that we don't play a single away game against a team that finished higher than us last year?
Yeh, can't believe it, he confirmed the exact thing... how good the AFL looking after us...

Also confirmed all our Home games were against teams that finished below us last year as well...

Good run

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood one of the few teams with the right mix to defensively match up on the Tiges. Moore to Lynch, Roughhead to Riewoldt and still have Howe to take Dusty when he rests full forward. Issue for Pies is can they score enough against an excellent Richmond defense. Would need to dominate the stoppages to get enough ball in the F50 to kick a winning score IMO.

Toss of the coin game for me, would almost slightly lean towards Collingwood as I think the win might mean more to them than Tiges who will be prioritising good form at the back end of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 R2 Pies V Tigers Thursday 11th 7:40pm AEST (MCG) Teams Announced

Back