Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

4DAFE385-8718-4C03-A71B-941067404758.png
5TH V 4TH

2020 TOYOTA AFL PREMIERSHIP

Round 14 • RICHMOND V WEST COAST EAGLES
THURSDAY AUGUST 27TH 7:10PM AEST (METRICON)

Tipping on BigFooty's own system.
Tip now - $1000 in cash prizes.

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

ROUND 14 TEAMS

TIGERS

B: B.Houli, D.Grimes, N.Balta
HB: J.Short, N.Vlastuin, O.Markov
C: K.McIntosh, J.Graham, M.Pickett
HF: J.Aarts, K.Lambert, T.Lynch
F: J.Riewoldt, D.Martin, J.Castagna
FOLL: I.Soldo, S.Bolton, T.Cotchin

I/C: L.Baker, T.Nankervis, D.Rioli, T.Dow
EMG: J.Ross, J.Caddy, N.Broad, W.Martyn

IN: T.Nankervis, T.Dow
OUT: S.Stack (Injured), M.Chol (Omitted)

EAGLES

B: L.Duggan, T.Barrass, B.Sheppard
HB: T.Cole, J.McGovern, S.Hurn
C: J.Brander, T. Kelly, A.Gaff
HF: J. Cripps, J.Darling, X.O‘Neill
F: L.Ryan, J.Kennedy, B. Ah Chee
FOLL: N.Naitanui, D.Sheed, L.Shuey

I/C: B. Williams, M. Hutchings, N.Reid, J.Rotham
EMER: H.Brayshaw, L.Jetta, B.Ainsworth, H.Edwards

IN: B.Williams, M.Hutchings
OUT: O.Allen (Injured), J.Nelson (Injured)

BYES: ADELAIDE, LIONS

RICHMOND 14.4.88
EAGLES 9.7.61

Last edited:

Tigers inside 50's suck right now. Eagles have to leave WA.

Hmm I just don't know who's got this one. On form I'd got Eagles. On game style I'd go Tigers (if they do it right).

Should be a great game. Just hope we kick straight.

Reckon we'll see nank and Soldo going to try and break NicNat down. He's too much of a star

Really want Edwards and Prestia back before I get confident in any way. 2 top end players in the midfield make s huge difference.

Eagles should be right favourites here, and imo will likely win well.
Our weaknesses at the moment play right into their strengths which doesn't bode well for us.

1. Our ball movement going forward particularly inside 50 has been awful, just bombing it long to opposition and unable to create a contest to bring it to ground, McGovern will have a field day and take a dozen odd intercept marks.

2. Our ruck division and clearances are always suspect, and against Nic Natanui who is arguably in career best form, we are going to be destroyed out of the centre. Our defence has been very leaky lately conceding too many goals per number of entries and I expect the Eagles slick movement and forwards with the ability to punish on the scoreboard to win well.

We aren't without a chance and would be helped greatly if it rained and it mitigated some of the Eagles strengths, but if it's a dry night on current form I expect this to be a pretty gross result for us, tipping West Coast by 42.

We are no chance if we don't fix up our f50 entries. None.

In this case 'fixing' them could well be just get the ****ing thing in there any way possible. Kick it along the ground if you have to. Just don't kick it long and high as we have been recently cos eagles back line will have a field day. We've been preventing entries well (although conceding too easily when it does go in) so if we can avoid playing into Gov and co's hands than were in the box seat I reckon.

Have a feeling we'll go in with 2 rucks in Nankervis who will be returning form injury to take NicNat on around the ground and Soldo to take the centre square bounces.

Should be a cracker.

Midfield needs to lift for this one for us, we missed Redden and Yeo last week and it showed.

Queensland at night seems to be our hoodoo as well, so not confident going into this.

Midfield needs to lift for this one for us, we missed Redden and Yeo last week and it showed.

Queensland at night seems to be our hoodoo as well, so not confident going into this.
Good to hear :). looks like both teams supporters are both getting in early on the excuses. Would not be confident on Yeo or Redden getting up for this one so both teams will be under-strength in midfield

Yeah I cant see it, Eagles playing well above us atm.

I can see West Coast jumping out of the blocks and leading by 4 or 5 goals most of the game, then we either get a couple of late ones or West Coast blow us off the park in the last quarter.

Either way I don't see us winning this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know what to expect, every game pinned as a thriller has fizzed out, and the games that should be bleh have been great.

Eagles by 100.
richoatthedisco I’ll see you Thursday night, pal.

Eagles should be right favourites here, and imo will likely win well.
Our weaknesses at the moment play right into their strengths which doesn't bode well for us.

1. Our ball movement going forward particularly inside 50 has been awful, just bombing it long to opposition and unable to create a contest to bring it to ground, McGovern will have a field day and take a dozen odd intercept marks.

2. Our ruck division and clearances are always suspect, and against Nic Natanui who is arguably in career best form, we are going to be destroyed out of the centre. Our defence has been very leaky lately conceding too many goals per number of entries and I expect the Eagles slick movement and forwards with the ability to punish on the scoreboard to win well.

We aren't without a chance and would be helped greatly if it rained and it mitigated some of the Eagles strengths, but if it's a dry night on current form I expect this to be a pretty gross result for us, tipping West Coast by 42.

Keep the ball on the ground and swarm in numbers Richmond win, ball stays in the air more often than not and NicNat gets his hands to it first, Eagles take it. I'm not entirely confident as our last stint in Qld was atrocious , if the ball is slick the our kick and mark game struggles

If? Doesn't he travel with the team? I thought that came with his #1 ticket-holder status.

Depends on who's getting married that week, in addition to best manning at Eagles players weddings I hear he also DJ's them as well.

free kicks?

Should be a cracker. Best two teams in the comp.
Oh God I hope we win by a free kick...please please please. I was there a few years ago with a few Bay people and my Richmond sister when we won with a free kick in the last few minutes, I cant remember the year or game but boy or boy was it wild! We snuck into the members too to enjoy the melts even more, Good Times! I think that was the day Morgs and I got a photo with KFC boy lol.

Here’s to a good game with no injuries 👍🏻 We’re due for a belter.

Yeah I cant see it, Eagles playing well above us atm.

I can see West Coast jumping out of the blocks and leading by 4 or 5 goals most of the game, then we either get a couple of late ones or West Coast blow us off the park in the last quarter.

Either way I don't see us winning this one.
We are so all over the place away from home, this will truly test if we are the Leagues downhill skiers. I hope not, I hope we handle hubbing better this time.

Oh God I hope we win by a free kick...please please please. I was there a few years ago with a few Bay people and my Richmond sister when we won with a free kick in the last few minutes, I cant remember the year or game but boy or boy was it wild! We snuck into the members too to enjoy the melts even more, Good Times! I think that was the day Morgs and I got a photo with KFC boy lol.

Here’s to a good game with no injuries 👍🏻 We’re due for a belter.
Was that the Docklands game, aka the Richmond 'home' game we were forced to play at a ground we hate because #VICBIAS ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Back