Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Silly me. Here I was thinking humidity and dew might be factor for a team that relies heavily on talls taking marks :rolleyes:
So you're saying your team needs everything in its favour? My team would like proper length quarters so we can run yours off its feet. We'd like the top two players in last year's B&F to be available, and our fullback to counter your tall marking players.

See where I'm going?

So you're saying your team needs everything in its favour? My team would like proper length quarters so we can run yours off its feet. We'd like the top two players in last year's B&F to be available, and our fullback to counter your tall marking players.

See where I'm going?
Yep, nowhere.

Yep, nowhere.
Righto.

It's a real 50/50 game. Richmond on ground conditions. West Coast on playing the last six games at home instead of the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Darwin, with seven day breaks between every match instead of four or five.

Righto.

It's a real 50/50 game. Richmond on ground conditions. West Coast on playing the last six games at home instead of the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Darwin, with seven day breaks between every match instead of four or five.
50/50 lol
You wish.

Silly me. Here I was thinking humidity and dew might be factor for a team that relies heavily on talls taking marks :rolleyes:
Don’t let him rile you up, he’s a very naughty boy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve become an ISO drunk.
giphy.gif

Cant stand night games in QLD, ok in the 1st qtr then gets slippery as fk.
You havent been as lippy as normal these last 2 or so days f f f f farang. Nervous? But normality returns with your usual little sook. "Its not fair, we've only played the last 6 or 7 at home, Richmond are yet to leave to G spot." wah wah wah.

Funny thread:

Prior to the game:

Eagles Fans: I want us to win so bad but this game worries me, I think we might lose because we suck in Qld.

Tiger Fans: We havent been playing our best, Eagles look too good, Nic Nat will kill us in the middle but I hope we can knock off the Eagles, it means a lot.

After game:

Eagles win: Hahahahah suck it Richmond you're shithouse you bunch of Victorian sooks, we are the best team going round.

Tigers win: LOL Eagles are useless away from home, front running bullies, we are the best club in the land.

Funny thread:

Prior to the game:

Eagles Fans: I want us to win so bad but this game worries me, I think we might lose because we suck in Qld.

Tiger Fans: We havent been playing our best, Eagles look too good, Nic Nat will kill us in the middle but I hope we can knock off the Eagles, it means a lot.

After game:

Eagles win: Hahahahah suck it Richmond you're shithouse you bunch of Victorian sooks, we are the best team going round.

Tigers win: LOL Eagles are useless away from home, front running bullies, we are the best club in the land.
Pretty much.
We're doomed now :(
You never stood a chance anyway, I just saved you from false hope and disappointment. You’re welcome :)

See where I'm going?
Richmond has no one good injured/missing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Back