Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you taking the piss? So you have never seen Darling throw his arms out when he gets slight contact?
Not saying I've never seen it. It just wasn't the case on that occasion and there was an unusually high volume of such comments.

Noted that dominant ruck hitout from NN, monstered the other ruck and palmed it 5 metres to the two free Richmond midfielders :clapping:

Nank and Soldo done extremely well against Nic Nat tonight.

I’m a bit late but can someone tell me why Lynch is allowed to shepherd a goal through on the line by jumping and putting his knees into the back of the guy trying to touch it? Wouldn’t that be an unrealistic attempt at a mark?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love for your to revisit your replies in the Carlton-WCE gameday thread.

Hypocrisy at it's finest. This is beautiful to see...
I assume you are front and center trying to get Fremantle their stolen 4 points back then?

I’m a bit late but can someone tell me why Lynch is allowed to shepherd a goal through on the line by jumping and putting his knees into the back of the guy trying to touch it? Wouldn’t that be an unrealistic attempt at a mark?

Liam Ryan has done that in packs twice tonight. Gone up, got nowhere near it and hasn't been pinged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Back