Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I assume you are front and center trying to get Fremantle their stolen 4 points back then?

If you want to take the time to read things, go and visit that gameday thread and you'll find my opinion in black and white. Very comfortable with my consistency....

Hilarious for me and others to see the WCE poster melts after the exact opposite in round 11.

I'll wait....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s easy to be accurate when you get 13 frees right in front eh? Amirite?
1st half they were only leading due to umpiring. 2nd half they have been the better team and they have been efficient the entire game. 27 points is not a reflection of this game. Should be more like 2 goals, 3 max though

Liam Ryan has done that in packs twice tonight. Gone up, got nowhere near it and hasn't been pinged.
Just tuned in before the Lynch one

It’s bullshit, I wish umpires would be consistent and call it how it’s called every where else on the field. Just because it’s on the goal line doesn’t mean it’s not a free.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Back