Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1st half they were only leading due to umpiring. 2nd half they have been the better team and they have been efficient the entire game. 27 points is not a reflection of this game. Should be more like 2 goals, 3 max though
Nah we only won because it was our home game... away from home we are no good.

Nothing better than confirming that Eagles are a bottom side if they aren’t playing at home hahaha
a bottom what?

weve won more grandfinals away from home than you have games at home over a whole season for a good hunk of the last 30 years.

shoo - the adults are talking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attractive game of footy, don't think we saw the best of West Coast but also was impressed with how we played.

Amazing that we can get so smacked in centre clearances and win like that

Pretty weak effort there in the end from the Eagles. I think they are better than that. But if the Tigers play like that again, I don't think anyone is beating them this year. Probably the best Tigers performance of the year imo.

Youll be looking awhile to find a wce supporter who realises his team gets kissed on the dick every week.

literally they have comprehensively won the free kick count. Got 2-3 cheapies in front of goalbut still think they got screwed. For them, not getting a huge advantage is unfair.
14-22 guess who got 22, and the umps screwed them..........

Free kicks:-

West Coast 22
Richmond 14

How many more do you want? another 8? Another 8 on top of that? Is that fair?
I want the ones paid in front of goal we should've got, like your mob did.

Umpires were hot on the whistle for anything in the tiger f50 yet refused to pay anything for us until the game was over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Back