Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I want the ones paid in front of goal we should've got, like your mob did.

Umpires were hot on the whistle for anything in the tiger f50 yet refused to pay anything for us until the game was over.
Jack darling says hi. Soda goal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Queensland hub pretty much puts the Eagles out of contention. 2 wins max I reckon from here and might even drop the Bombers game if Joe goes nuts.

Funny enough if they were hubbed in Adelaide I reckon they would win every game at the Adelaide oval.

Night games in Queensland is a disaster for them.

You had 3 in the 3rd quarter mate..
And the very obvious Cripps one was ignored, with the Williams one for some reason being paid ITB yet Nankervis can turn his back on the ball, make contact with Barrass and get a free kick.

Laughable.

Meh, Tigers had one out of the box in regards to goal kicking. Without umpires gifting them 6 goals it'd be an actual 50/50 game.

Nowhere near it tbh.

Gifted 6 goals, god you disgrace your own supporters haha. As to goal kicking, we finally decided to hit a lead or keep deep 20-30 meters out and swarm the ground ball, hence goals. That is why teams flood us now to try to stop us doing it, unfortunately Simmo backed his system and didn't flood, which im stoked about.

Hope the 4 teams around us understand we wont lose a game from now on, you can bank on it.

Queensland hub pretty much puts the Eagles out of contention. 2 wins max I reckon from here and might even drop the Bombers game if Joe goes nuts.

Funny enough if they were hubbed in Adelaide I reckon they would win every game at the Adelaide oval.

Night games in Queensland is a disaster for them.
Why do you think the VFL scheduled us for all night games?

Fingers crossed you guys sell your game to us and we play our finals at home so the VFL supporters can get to squeal like stuck pigs.

you won’t be making grand final unless you get your games in Perth again, and you’ll struggle to make top 4 from here
I mean, you're right but...

tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Back