Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

My team was coached by Ross Lyon for an exhausting eight years, so I know as well as any supporter, that it doesn't matter how scrappy the style of play is, if you win the game!
Richmond are beautiful to watch, you need to see us live and how we position from defending to attacking like flicking a switch. At our best it’s fast, attacking and breathtaking.

fu** you lot seek adulation. There is barely a thread on the main board without some Richmond flog thinking it's the Richmond board.

I don't like watching your team's style of play, you are free to not like mine. The slow switch of play in the back half isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Exactly. There's nothing 'disrespectful' about not enjoying watching a team's style of play. If so then everyone form an orderly queue to apologise to Ross Lyon and Paul Roos.
Rich coming from an eagles supporter.

Essentially set up by the VFL to extort money out of dumb parochial Western Australians

and don't forget, that for all the claim that they saved the VFL, it was WCE and the WAFL that went broke and needed to be bailed out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing there wasn't a WCE before the VFL set them up
What's even more interesting, is that the Public Accounts Committee of Parliament's Lower House will soon be probing how the WAFC uses the $11 million it's given each year. They'll also be lifting up some rocks to see why the majority of the board members are West Coast Eagles affiliates...

Good to see Richmond fans carrying on like its the autopsy of the GF, wasn’t expecting much less tbh. Still got a game in hand on you blokes while you and Geelong have yet to face off. See you at Optus in October 😘
It's like West Coast supporters know that the only place they have a chance to beat Richmond is at their safe space, can't beat them at the MCG, can't beat them at a neutral ground such as Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Back