Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

doesnt work well when you were missing the 8

works well when you are playing home finals against higher ranked teams whos home ground is etihad or kardinia park

as well as grand finals against teams not tenants of the mcg.
You do know there are other mcg tenants don’t you, and how does that argument stack up to us smashing the Lions in the first final last year away from the mcg. And for real recent history beating your mob on a neutral ground, it’s a bit of a non argument considering we all know where Richmonds home ground is and where you have to win the Grand Final (Usually).
I guarantee you we will not be making any excuses if we are not successful this year with regards to which ground games are played.

You do know there are other mcg tenants don’t you, and how does that argument stack up to us smashing the Lions in the first final last year away from the mcg. And for real recent history beating your mob on a neutral ground, it’s a bit of a non argument considering we all know where Richmonds home ground is and where you have to win the Grand Final (Usually).
I guarantee you we will not be making any excuses if we are not successful this year with regards to which ground games are played.
the year you beat adelaide was a disgrace

neither team did fa away from home but you got to play at home as a lower ranked seed.

the year you beat adelaide was a disgrace

neither team did fa away from home but you got to play at home as a lower ranked seed.
I agree. Adelaide totally outplayed us and were at lest a 20 goal better team on the day. It was only the home ground advantage and Vic biased umpires that won it for us.

I agree. Adelaide totally outplayed us and were at lest a 20 goal better team on the day. It was only the home ground advantage and Vic biased umpires that won it for us.
they sure were in the two games either side of the gf they played you on their shitheap.

neither team could play well away from their home deck

one team got to play the big dance on their home deck.

they sure were in the two games either side of the gf they played you on their shitheap.

neither team could play well away from their home deck

one team got to play the big dance on their home deck.
It will come as a terrible shock to you but premierships are usually won in late September, not early April.
Anyway we just beat West Coast quite comfortably on a neutral ground.
But you've never been one to let basic facts stand in between you and your overwhelming feelings of entitlement

It will come as a terrible shock to you but premierships are usually won in late September, not early April.
Anyway we just beat West Coast quite comfortably on a neutral ground.
But you've never been one to let basic facts stand in between you and your overwhelming feelings of entitlement
come gf time we will see how yoy feel about that if its at optus and we win

reckon we might get a coupla tiges fans feel like they would have had a better chance at the g....

reckon we might get a coupla tiges fans feel like they would have had a better chance at the g....
What if it were at Optus and you lost?
Would you concede that your carry on in recent years has been nothing more than extremely poor sportsmanship?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im assuming you mean aside from grand finals

weve won four away from home in 30+ years

youve won none in a hundred +
It was clear even before this comment that you know FA about the game. Here is a hint for you, what was the name of Richmond FC original home ground. Go on take a punt!!
Fair dinkum, you must wear gumboots with all that pissing into the wind you do.

It was clear even before this comment that you know FA about the game. Here is a hint for you, what was the name of Richmond FC original home ground. Go on take a punt!!
Fair dinkum, you must wear gumboots with all that pissing into the wind you do.
fair enough

im not a rona filled mexican - keeping up with what happens with clubs outside my own state that i dont follow isnt my thing

fair enough

im not a rona filled mexican - keeping up with what happens with clubs outside my own state that i dont follow isnt my thing
That’s ok, we are here to help educate the Johnny come lately types of our competition.

The biggest club in the land (that’s us) won 5 premierships prior to playing their home games at the MCG from 1965.

Our home is still Punt Road Oval which is a short walk to / from the MCG.

That’s ok, we are here to help educate the Johnny come lately types of our competition.

The biggest club in the land (that’s us) won 5 premierships prior to playing their home games at the MCG from 1965.

Our home is still Punt Road Oval which is a short walk to / from the MCG.
yeah well the richest and real biggest club in the land flew thousands of km to win 4 flags - have never held the home ground advantage in a gf and if we do this year we will acknowledge our advantage

yeah well the richest and real biggest club in the land flew thousands of km to win 4 flags - have never held the home ground advantage in a gf and if we do this year we will acknowledge our advantage
Mate don’t get too carried away, those first 2 flags you were gifted by us giving you a State team to get all the locals onboard. And even then it took a Victorian to whip the club into line to win them.

Mate don’t get too carried away, those first 2 flags you were gifted by us giving you a State team to get all the locals onboard. And even then it took a Victorian to whip the club into line to win them.
a state team?

interesting

see you know how i wasnt aware about punt road...

turns out you werent aware that we didnt have anything like a state team - what we had was pretty much the wa under 18 state team in a good year.

credit for mick but.

I really don't think it's got a damn thing to do with "But twavel!!!". Many Geelong, Port and even Collingwood supporters whinge just as hard as you about how they're not gifted the unearned and undeserved premierships that they feel entitled to. It's really pathetic. We've got a thread dedicated to people like you on the Richmond board called the salt mine. Have a read, you can have a good point and laugh at other sore losers and bad sports whinging about how it's all just tho unfaiw.

I really don't think it's got a damn thing to do with "But twavel!!!". Many Geelong, Port and even Collingwood supporters whinge just as hard as you about how they're not gifted the unearned and undeserved premierships that they feel entitled to. It's really pathetic. We've got a thread dedicated to people like you on the Richmond board called the salt mine. Have a read, you can have a good point and laugh at other sore losers and bad sports whinging about how it's all just tho unfaiw.
wow a person whos team is gifted an unearned advantage cant see that advantage.

colour me surprised.

wow a person whos team is gifted an unearned advantage cant see that advantage.

colour me surprised.
So all those home games you have and there is only 1 team you play that doesn’t have to travel isn’t an advantage to WC hey?
That’s the biggest unearned advantage in the competition, you only have to win a couple of away games and gifted a finals birth, and you seem to think you are hard done by. You better hope this Covid thing doesn’t impact the finances to the extent they need to cut back expenses to the bone, I’m sure flying teams to and from the West is up there when our competition could function just as well without them. And to us you guys are that far away you almost become irrelevant to the rivalry that has been established over a century and more amongst the original clubs. Even when State footy was on it was always Vic v SA, WA wasn’t ever in the same ballpark with regards to the interest. It’s like you now, trying so hard to be relevant when those of us over here don’t really care when we have so many teams that are genuine rivals. Honestly, the only true rival you guys have is Freo. They could cut you from the competition to save costs and I don’t think many outside of Perth would lose any sleep over it.

If the ticketing arrangements are the same as usual for a GF (which render it not a true home game for anyone) then we’ll have no complaints, as you won’t get your usual extraordinary free kick discrepancy then 👍

If the ticketing arrangements are the same as usual for a GF (which render it not a true home game for anyone) then we’ll have no complaints, as you won’t get your usual extraordinary free kick discrepancy then 👍
see id rather play to optus full of richmond fans than the mcg full of eagles fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Back