Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 14 - Hawks v Bombers Sun June 20th 3:20pm EST (University of Tasmania)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You’ve got too love being an AFL fan in NSW. AFL “let’s spend millions and put a new team in western Sydney to grow the game”. Also AFL “we won’t put any FTA Sunday games on tv when there is a stand alone Sunday match on”.

Ridiculous that unless the swans or giants are playing, Saturday afternoon or Sunday games just won’t be shown and instead we are graced with Graveyard Carz to watch.

If you want to grow the game, get it on bloody tv so people can actually watch it.

Now to watch it on Kayo on my phone since my dam Chromecast won’t connect.

You’ve got too love being an AFL fan in NSW. AFL “let’s spend millions and put a new team in western Sydney to grow the game”. Also AFL “we won’t put any FTA Sunday games on tv when there is a stand alone Sunday match on”.

Ridiculous that unless the swans or giants are playing, Saturday afternoon or Sunday games just won’t be shown and instead we are graced with Graveyard Carz to watch.

If you want to grow the game, get it on bloody tv so people can actually watch it.

Now to watch it on Kayo on my phone since my dam Chromecast won’t connect.

Chromecast is junk, it's just bait to get you to buy a better product from the same company.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 14 - Hawks v Bombers Sun June 20th 3:20pm EST (University of Tasmania)

Back